Anyone else lost their appetite?

starlight2801

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

i wondered if anyone else has lost their appetite in later third tri? I'm 35 weeks + and the past few days haven't felt hungry at all. I've been eating to make sure that my LO gets nourishment but I'm literally having to force myself.

This is really unlike me as I've always loved my food - pre pregnancy and during pregnancy up until now :shrug: x

Yeah me too! For a couple of weeks now, thing is I don't even realise until it gets to 5pm that I havent actually eaten since breakfast. Then I'm not hungry and eat for the sake of it.. it's not good ! May have to start setting alarms on my phone "eat now" lol..

I am totally the opposite, I could eat literally ALL day, I am so bad!

x

i'm a little behind you but i can honestly say no! I'm flipping starving all the time!! I've done really well up till now only gained 1 stone and i get the feeling i'll be at least 3 stone up by the end!

I am totally the opposite, I could eat literally ALL day, I am so bad!

x

Lol, that's me normally. I could eat 24 hrs a day (especially naughty things :blush:) but not now. It's so unlike me it's a bit worrying x

I am just terrible, A big fave of mine is toast at the moment :thumbup:

Hun, I am sure that it's nothing to worry about I have heard a few ladies go through losing there appetite at 30 plus week. Maybe you just have a bit of a dicky tummy? I was like that last week, Although it only lasted one day. Maybe you could just give your MW a call to ask her if things sound ok if your really worried?

I am pretty sure your just fine though :hugs: x

Thanks Hun, I've got a check up today so will mention it then x

Hi Starlight,

I'm exactly the same. Not even eating the calories I used to eat, let alone the extra 200 (I believe) that they recommend. I get full really quickly so only seem to manage a few mouthfuls, then a couple of hours later I feel a bit wobbly and lightheaded and realise I need to eat again. Fortunately hubby works from home a lot so is constantly encouraging me to eat. I always loved food and was looking forward to not caring about my weight as much in the last trimester and enjoying my food! So not fair!!

Yep! I'm 36 weeks and for the past couple of weeks, the past week especially, I have not wanted to eat. Feeling just full all the time, but am forcing myself to try and eat small things regularly. But one thing I can't enough of is fluids! Especially water and cordial, just constantly drinking - but been like that through most of the pregnancy so far!
It's very odd for me not to want food - I usually love it and can't get enough, but really couldn't care less at the moment! lol :)

Oh thank god I'm not the only one iv totally gone of food not even slightly hungry I have to force myself to eat. Only manage a cereal bar each morning then a snack at lunch and some nights can't even eat dinner. Just weighed myself today an not put any weight on in 2 weeks. I would love to force myself to eat more but can't as I will throw up. Feel constantly sick as it is.

Thanks ladies :flower: As always I feel really reassured that I'm not the only one feeling like this.

Midwife appointment went well and she didn't seem worried about it at all. She just talked about running out of space and suggested eating little and often.

I miss being into my food but I suppose on the bright side It might help curb my weight gain in the last few weeks of pregnancy .x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->