Anyone else LOST weight?

Tonka106

Reaction score
So from my 8 week appointment to my 12 week one, I lost 4 pounds! I was surprised but my doctor said it's no big worry and since I have a little extra :blush: it's probably even a good thing.. anyone else lost weight since getting pregnant?

Same happened to me, I lost a few pounds between 8 and 12 weeks and am slowly putting them back on now. I think sometimes it's because we make more of an effort to eat healthy food when we know we are pregnant and also staying off the wine is a good way to lose weight!

That's what I'm thinking kat, I used to drink coolers most weekends, so without the sugar I think that's why I've lost the weight!

I'm down about 10 pounds since about 6 weeks. But I'm bigger anyway, and 10 pounds isn't a huge deal. I honestly think most of mine has been from being sick, but also from cutting out the soda and adding in a lot of water.

I ve lost around 5 kg which is roughly 10 pounds since my ms was really bad and I could only eat dry cereals and a few veggies.

I have lost weight in my face and my limbs defo with all the sickness but my trousers are definitely feeling a little snug! Xxx

Ive been losing weight as I've been struggling to eat. Really having to force myself. I've lost about 7lbs, which is ok, but I wasn't overweight to start with so I'm hoping not to lose anymore.

I am 12 weeks and have lost 5 lbs. I find that I cannot eat big meals, just small ones through out the day. Thanks.

I've lost a bit of weight, I think its cause of all the throwing up! ugh! x

no! I am gaining by the day, before I was pregnant I never ate cheese or bread but for the last 2 1/2 weeks that is all I have wanted to eat, I am trying not to worry about it though - I would rather have a few extra pounds & a healthy baby - I can lose it afterwards.

I've lost 1kg (just under 5lb) but that's not really MS related as I have't really had it, or thrown up at all.

I was on a calorie controlled diet before getting pregnant and I'm still used to that. I can't seem to aim for the maintenance amount of calories. If I do, I feel stuffed and uncomfortable. If I eat what I've been eating for the past 6 months then I feel comfortable, not bloated and satified.

I just can't seem to eat more than what my diet was.

I was down about 4 pounds at my appointment today from 4 weeks ago. My home scale was down about 1 pound from last time. I don't remember what I wore 4 weeks ago, but I'm guessing it was heavier and at least part of the reason my weight was down. I'm overweight already, and doctor said it was fine to lose weight so long as I'm being healthy.

I'm only 8 weeks along but have lost about 6lbs alreayd:( I'm not overweight at all- so it worries me a little. But I've also been really sick with ms! Talked to my doctor and she says its alright...everyones body deals with pregnancy differently:)

I have lost 10 pounds in under two weeks so yes am losing weight. My GP said not to worry (possibly coz I am a big un to start with!). She also said it is normal to lose weight in the first trimester. Suppose ms is to blame along with the major changes and 'building works' going on inside!

well at the very start i put on 3 lb and i was really worried but iv lost that and 3 more lb so im 6lb down im happy with that im big anyways so im not to worried i had my 1st dinner today so i bet il be putting it all back on soon x put going try eat well and not put on 2 much

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->