Anyone else? newborn!

MrsPMP

Mumma to 1 and Pregnant!
Reaction score
Is anyone else spending their whole life feeding, burping then holding for a few sleepy minutes then doing it all over again? We're on day 4....I dont remember it being so hard!

He never takes a break!...feed, burp, pretend to sleep, moan for more...repeat!

I hate the pretend to sleep!! You get em all fed, changed and cuddled and think "yes!!!! It's time for my nap!!" You get all the way to the crib, lower them down and as soon as that head hits the mattress.....

"Ha ha mummy! I'm not a sleep at all!!"

Precious little sods!!!!

My baby turned 2 weeks yesterday and I got the same thing going on. I feel like I'm just a big Ole breast most days... husband's working 16 he days n step kids when out of school refuse to help so I can even get a shower.. thank goodness for thr lil help I get from my 4 year old.... it's ok tho.... I wouldn't change having him for the world.

Mine is 18 days old...all she wants to do is nurse!

I remember on day 5 I thought I was gonna die from exhaustion but it has gotten better since then.

It gets better really quickly, I promise! In fact it happens so fast that you don't notice it happening and suddenly they aren't a sleepy newborn anymore :(

I know this isn't what you want to hear because you'd really like to have a shower, pee, have something to eat that isn't toast but just enjoy all those lovely newborn snuggles <3

Aw, I wish I could have those new born days back again! :)

My lo is 10 weeks old now and Ican't say I miss those days! They don't last very long but they sure feel like it at the time...

It's definitely the same for me! I don't even have time to write down any of her milestones in her baby book because I never have a free hand. I am enjoying this time with her but it can get overwhelming at times!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->