Anyone else NOT bloated at 6w?

mayacat

Reaction score
I'll be 6w tomorrow and I swear that during my last pregnancies, I've been somewhat bloated by now. I've got other symptoms (peeing lots, occasionally sore nipples, love tacos more than usual), but I don't know is if it's a red flag or not to not have bloating/gas this time.

Every pregnancy is different. My pregnancy w my dd was terrible from day one..sick, headache, tired, miserable until I gave birth. Pregnancy with my son was a breeze. I felt fine until he was big enough to kick me all day! I'm early pregnant w #3 and feel like crap again lolol I

Yeah WSS^

My first pregnancy was a freaking breeze (no bloating, nausea, or really early symptoms) and I was not at all prepared for this pregnancy. I'm 7 weeks and holy crap I feel like I've been hit by a bus. I'm bloated, exhausted, nauseous. I was up crying last night because I feel so sick.

It's so wierd how different things can be besides pregnancies.

My son I had no bloating early on, no sickness, no breast pain until a bit later but I'm currently 5 weeks and I'm sat here in my work uniform that is massively uncomfortable because of how bloated I am, with spots all over my face and boobs that are killing me! So wierd!

Oh, yes. I had NO bloat with two of my pregnancies and TONS of bloat with three. It happened to be that my no-bloat babies are female and my really bloated pregnancies resulted in male babies. Not sure why it worked out that way for me, but they've all been healthy. :)

Mine seems to come and go throughout the day, it's so weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->