Anyone else NOT BLOATED??...bit worried here!

ezbabydust

Reaction score
Hiya Ladies :flower:

Since ive found out im pregnant,:cloud9: i have been waiting for the 'Bloat' everyone seems to experience with early pregnancy....Ive had none. My lower belly is still flat just a bit more firmer:shrug:
I do have other symtoms peeing a lot, boobies hurt, headaches, extreme hunger, tiredness

Is that ok??
Do you have to bloat??
Anybody else like me and going fine in your pregnancy withput 'The Bloat'?

THANKYOU IN ADVANCE :dust:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX:thumbup:

I have the bloat some days, but other days i don't x

I didnt until 7 weeks, now I look about 7 months pregnant lol, Im really bloated now! You may ahve it coming or you may not experience it at all, everyones different I think!
xx

I didn't get mine til after the 9 or 10 week mark and even then it wasnt as severe as it was in my first pregnancy. Its normal, pregnancy affects everyone differently.

phew!! Thankyou Bright lights and Blah:hugs:,,,,hmmm so i still may have it coming :thumbup:

I didn't get bloated til 7 or 8 weeks, and it's gone down a lot now though still there a bit..or maybe that's cos i eat too much! LOL

Don't worry about it hun, at least you'll be able to hide it for a little longer, i have a big bloat today and look huge, but yesterday i was flat, Its weird xx

I don't have much of it, by evening my tummy is bigger and I struggle to eat my last meal of the day, but generally I think it's mostly flab. :blush: :haha:

:hugs:Roomaloo
:hugs:Kerrie-x
:hugs:ShireLass

:dust: to you all, im feeling much more reassured that my bubs is ok. My ticker is actually wrong so im gonna change it im actually 7 weeks tomorrow:happydance: nurse calculated from conception date on monday!!
:cloud9: deffo on cloud 9!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well I am 13 weeks along and have had no bloat, and I've had my scan and everything is great, so it's nothing at all to worry about. I'm getting a small baby bump now, but it's very recent and I didn't experience bloating, so be reassured that you are ok :hugs:

:hug::hugs: thankyou for your kind reassurance Speccy its really good to know from other women who are further along and havent experienced the bloat.
I know its not a pregnancy symptom for me.....well yet anyway. I hope to get a small bump like you when im further along:flower:

Have a happy and healthy pregnancy:cloud9:x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"