Anyone else not getting a scan until the 18th of October and want to wait it out?

EarthMama

Mom of 2 & pregnant!
Reaction score
I can't BELIEVE I have to wait almost an entire month before my first scan. I am going to be on edge until then.

18th of October is mine...sheesh seems like an eternity away. I got bad news during my first scan with my last pregnancy so I am hoping for better news this time!

i dont have mine until the 24th :( the wait sucks

It REALLY does. I am just trying my best to stay busy and preoccupy my mind.

It REALLY does. I am just trying my best to stay busy and preoccupy my mind.

Oh yes thats all we can do :) im actually waiting for the doc to call me back to say whether my levels went up the right way :) should be soon! good thing is hubby will be home for the scan ;) im gonna ask for an early one when they call we shall see

The other day I saw a speck of red on the toilet paper and freaked out, almost drove myself to the hospital and demanded a scan right then!

...until I realized the speck was a tiny piece of fuzz...lol.

Just gotta hang in there, I guess.

The other day I saw a speck of red on the toilet paper and freaked out, almost drove myself to the hospital and demanded a scan right then!

...until I realized the speck was a tiny piece of fuzz...lol.

Just gotta hang in there, I guess.

This is my first pregnancy and i had some cramping that seened off so i called ny nurse line and they advised me to go to the er so i did they ordered the early scan and it didnt show much but i think i was 4 or 5 weeks. Not to sure as i think i ovulated later than normal! And yes just gotta stay strong!! And the pink fibers in our tb sometimes freak me out lol

I just counted it up and....25 days until my scan!!! Counting it in days instead of weeks or just saying 'next month' seems to make it more bearable, lol.

My appointment is October 14th. I almost begged for an earlier appointment since I have problems that increases the risk of miscarriage by a lot. Luckily I just got beta hCG blood work drawn today so I'll know if everything is progressing nicely in the next day or two!

I hate the wait though. I remember finding out I was pregnant so early with my son (like 9 DPO) and it felt like an eternity before my first scan. :wacko:

Not too long - just over 3 weeks! :hugs:
It feels soooo slow then suddenly it's here (my 12w scan is tomorrow and I can't believe it's finally here). Will be keeping everything crossed for a perfect scan for you xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->