Anyone else NOT got cravings and having normal time of it all?

firsttimer1

Reaction score
Just wondering if im the ONLY one who is not really craving anything (certainly nothing wacky lol) - and who if it wasnt for the beachball tummy; could totally forget they are pregnant??

:flower:

ME!!! :haha:

Apart from expanding belly and frequent jabs from baby....everything pretty much normal :winkwink:

ME TOOO! Occasionally i really want something but not anything i wouldn't eat normally. and i'm not even that big yet so i could easily "forget" i'm preggo! lol Just starting to feel movement now but still not consistently

Me! I occasionally crave stuff but like someone else said nothing I wouldn't normally eat. I'm not going to the loo every five seconds, just slightly more often and only once at night. My belly is getting bigger people say but it still feels pretty small to me! At the moment some mornings I forget I'm pregnant lol xxx

I've don't have any cravings, I didn't with DD either. I do however have killer heartburn and pelvic pain so I don't really get much chance to forget about bubs lol!

No cravings for me either...sometimes I'll be like oh that looks good, I'd like that for lunch...but no "wow I need to eat this now or the world might actually end" cravings.
I'm really happy that I've moved out of the first tri (I was grumpy, exhausted and sick the whole time) and into 2nd tri where I have energy and can eat and am a happy person enjoying my pregnancy!
Other than a small baby belly I don't really feel pregnant at all right now!

Hey, Im still not showing much (30 weeks tomorrow) and have had no morning sickness. Boobs don't hurt. No cravings.. Nothing. only thing i've had as of this last week is heartburn. x

I'm the same greedy little piggie I used to be pre-pregnancy. :haha:

I have lots of cravings lots of times, but they're not pregnancy-related, I really doubt that. My DH and I are on a nutritional plan, as he's on a diet, and I eat what he eats but just normal quantities. It's basically a plan encompassing all nutritional type of food in a healthy balance.

So, as you may imagine, there are times I'm just dying for a pizza or a nice steakhouse burger, but won't order one since DH is on a diet and it would be really cruel and stupid to order a pizza and start devouring it in front of him (even though he said he wouldn't mind).

Alternatively, I crave stuff I cannot have: like sushi and runny eggs and wine. :dohh:

No cravings, smooth sailing so I'm pleased about that! Can't hide the bump but no one at work have said anything. But than again there are mostly men in the office and I tend to be in my office most of the time. Altho, I don't think men are that observant about these things :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->