Anyone else not spray/leak?

Calibeachbum

Mom to DS
Reaction score
I do not leak at all and the only time I spray is after ds has been nursing and I squeeze my nipple. Is this low supply or am I just lucky. He has plenty of wet/dirty diapers.

I never leaked or sprayed and my LO's weight gain was fine. As long as you get enough wet/dirty diapers and LO is gaining weight you have enough milk.

I only leak/spray if there's a change in schedule basically. It happened a lot more when I was attempting to pump and use bottles and we tried formula a little (LO rejected bottles). Now that I stopped pumping and such, I never leak really. You should be fine on milk supply.

I have never sprayed but used to leak, thank god thats settled down now!

I never leaked with my first, i only sprayed when i hadnt fed him for ahile and i squeezed my boobs before feeding. This time round im the same aswell. didnt effect supply as i bf my first for 8 months xxx

The first time I ever sprayed he was just over 5 weeks and popped off during a letdown, and the few times it's happened since have been the same situation. Occasionally my right side will leak when he's on the left (esp. if I start with the left) but not much. And I'm very confident I have plenty of milk! :thumbup:

Never sprayed, only leaked a few times in middle of the night when DD woke up desperate for milk and my rock hard boobs were desperate to get rid of it!

My daughter was never really interested in food until 18m old, and even now a year later is a keen nurser, never a problem :)

I have never leaked or dripped. My boobs are squishy often too. I asked the exact same question around the same time as you. My baby has grown fine. He is not a huge baby, but he is super strong and thriving.

I can now pump extra 6 - 9 oz a day while feeding him...so I have plenty milk AND I am still not leaking or spraying.

You ladies are so lucky! I soak through my shirts! Crazy milk supply I can pump 4oz in 5 minutes..it's annoying to always have to wear pads

I haven't really leaked with either of my girls, a little at night at the beginning this time but nothing much. Never had to use breastpads and I have breastfed for 23 months between both girls so far!

I only leaked in the very beginning, and very little. I've only ever sprayed once - when I had a duct plugged all day and it finally became unplugged. I've never had low supply though, just nicely regulated. :) (Plus my breasts are way too big, so I'm sure they have plenty of room to fill when they need to without pressuring too badly. I can feel they're 'full', but never had to wait too long for them to be over-full.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->