Anyone else not tracking?

Jaymes

Finally Complete
Reaction score
I have decided that for this bubs we are not going to track, or actively try to conceive. Maybe it is just caution on my part, but we'll also not be preventing, just letting nature take it's course. Anybody else?
(BTW, after this cycle, I may go ahead and start tracking again.)

Hi, I've stopped tracking recently as DH and I thought the pressure of it all was stopping us from conceiving. I've lost count of the number of people who have said to us 'it will happen when you stop thinking about it' or 'when it does happen it will be a surprise'. So rather than getting annoyed with them, like I usually do, I've decided to follow their advice for a few months. So, I've switched off the fertility monitor and have absolutely no idea where I am in my cycle right now as I'm having a long month - 35 days at the mo. The upside to not doing any tracking is you just relax and actually have sex when you feel like it rather than when you think you should be doing it. The downside is I haven't got a clue what is going on - have done about five preg tests (all negative) and it is starting to cost me a bit of money, more than I would have spent just using fertility monitor. :muaha:
Anyway, the bonus of not having a sex timetable is great :blush:
Good luck and let me know how it goes xx

:dust:

Hi,

I have decided not to track this cycle either. I had a MMC in Feb, waited for one AF and tracked the first cycle after that.

AF got me this weekend and have decided to try and relax and not do temperatures this month. My cycles are pretty regular and I get OV pains....so I'm not completely in the dark. But I do think I need to take some of the anxiety away!

Good luck, Jo x

we're NTNP this cycle, will go back to TTC end of may, if possible, letting nature take it's course,
if not, then it'll be IVF for us instead, during these two cycles of NTNP we're getting ourselves checked out properly so see if something is wrong somewhere.

we managed once, but that was after 14 cycles and then it was ectopic,
needless to say i'm quite worried something is wrong somewhere

I have never tracked and until I start thinking I need to, I probably never will. The most I do at the moment is TRY to track my fertile days on the calender based on my AF. I am personally waiting for my second AF to start trying again (after mc in Feb), but we have had a couple of mishaps along the way this month. When I looked at my calander and TRIED to figure out my days, it turns out that me and my hubby should have been a little safer. I don't think it will amount to anything, but if it does great. Short story, your not the only one. :flower::hugs:

I am not tracking as i found it mre stressful than good when i did... i knw when i O due to the ovulation pain and then i try just forget about it intill poas time... hard to not symptom spot but after what i went thru last time i am gonna try not stress myself needlessly this time :) xxx

I try not to track either. IT has been made eaier by the fact that my cycle is a bit eractic at then moment. I also know when i ovulate i think due tomild pains so we will jjust have to wait and see.

Baby dust to you all xx

I am not tracking - had MMC in feb- just had second AF since and looking to start trying this month - when I say trying - I mean roughly know when fertile days are from online ovulation calender.
I never tracked on either pregnancy - Have a 3 year old ds as well as the mmc.

I did try cheapy ebay OPK a while ago and found them to be rubbish, didn't detect anything! As soon as I binned them, I got pregnant straight away - sadly to have MMC in Feb.

I am just about ready to come over to this forum, but some of the threads scared me a bit with OPKs, fertilty friend jargon etc! I am trying to stay positive, TTCAL is scary prospect as it is, without the added pressure, which I think would make me a tad obsessive. I think what ever will be, will be, just let nature take it's course

HAHA. I'm with you WhyMe... all that technical stuff scares me too!

LOL whyme I had the exact same experience, those cheapo OPKS are useless it actually turned out totally blank when I must've conceived the bubs I lost, I've found the tescos own brand fairly cheapo ones to be the most accurate though interestingly; otherwise none of them work for me. I'm just thinking to try the tesco ones again just to figure out roughly when I am ovulating in my cycle because I am getting ovulation symptoms very early in my cycles. We have been NTNP ever since my missed miscarriage nearly 7 months ago now; I had a long cycle problem which seems to have been miraculously fixed by the miscarriage, I had the exact same cycle length for 4 months (has NEVER happened in my life for that long in a row) and last month my cycle was only 32 days, so here's hoping things just fall into place. I used to take loads of supplements before as well and I don't now aside from pregnacare.

Soph x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->