Fall in Love! September Testing Thread

Still following the thread ladies hope you are all doing good - such an exciting thread this month and I must say I enjoyed the sourdough yeast infection story haha :haha:
@thencomesbebe I need updates too how are you doing? Are you on a pregnancy thread somewhere I can follow I would love to see your journey through to baby xx

ugh I always hated that time between a bfn and waiting for af to arrive. It's like...ok...let's get on with it already!
Sorry about the dog @MrsKatie ! We did something very similar year before last. I got it in my head that I wanted another dog, so I got this pit mix puppy who was just as sweet as can be. Well, our present dog was not having any of it. It was absolute chaos in my house between our dog trying to fight the new dog, then the new dog trying to hump our other dog....and then the kids were losing their dang minds. I was having a panic attack between all of it and I just couldn't deal. I took him back after 3 days....and lost half our money. Hubby was not pleased...kids were disappointed but they got over it quickly.

Chickens are great. We have a predator problem here so do have to be mindful of foxes and owls, but we really enjoy our birds (we have ducks and geese too) and of course the eggs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->