Anyone else not using "tools"?

it's tough to keep things "stress free".

I know! We haven't been trying for very long, but I am already stressing about when the :witch: is due, and getting excited over every little niggle, and slight sickness.

I wish that I could just fall by accident, so that I wouldn't have to do this!

We aren't using any tools either! Only came off the pill in august but I still haven't seen the :witch:. Currently cd 49 and have no idea when she is going to show, but like others have said, we are still bding coz we want too, and not coz we think we have too!

On the other hand tho, if we still havn'y had our bfp in 6 months or so, im sure we will start using some 'tools'!!

Lots of :dust: to all x

I'm usually very regular, but last month - our first TTC cycle - everything was all over the place - my temps (we were TTC last year so I did some temp charting then but then put TTC on hold for a year), I was ill, had some mid cycle spotting and it was over a week longer - what a rollercoster!

so now (This is our 2nd cycle TTC) - and I have decided to relax and take it easy.
I think I was so obssessed with getting it right, my body said "stop - relax".

besides, my DH doesnt like any tools...

If we dont get BFP by end of this year, I will probably start obssessing again...

I'm not using any tools at all either. My husband wants to TTC and I'm not 100% sure if I'm ready, so I agreed to "not preventing." Good Luck!!

I'm not using any tools at all either. My husband wants to TTC and I'm not 100% sure if I'm ready, so I agreed to "not preventing." Good Luck!!

I suppose that's a pretty good compromise. If it happens, it happens, right?

it's tough to keep things "stress free".

I know! We haven't been trying for very long, but I am already stressing about when the :witch: is due, and getting excited over every little niggle, and slight sickness.

I wish that I could just fall by accident, so that I wouldn't have to do this!

It's easy to get stressed out and caught up in it all. I really try hard not to think too much about it because I'm afraid I'll start to go crazy.

It doesn't help that every time I see my mother-in-law, she says "Are you pregnant yet?". My response is always, "If I was, I'd let you know". haha

Hi there,

I am not using any tool at all. I know more or less when my ovulation and my period are due - nothing else. Old fashioned way rules!

:happydance:

I'm not using any tools. At 42 maybe I should but we are just enjoying trying.:rofl:
Suffered my m/c 25th Aug at 10 weeks...am on my 2nd :witch: after it both at 27 days, so thats as far as I go with keeping an eye on things!!

What will be will be so far as we are concerned. No way are we going to stress about it now!

I'm not using tools either. DH is worried that they will make sex a chore and put too much pressure on. I kind of agree with him but can't help thinking about when i'm ovulating, when af is due etc!
I know if i did use them i'd start getting obsessed with them and stressing out about when to bd. So maybe DH is right!!

Nope, no tools for us either but we have just started ttc too. I have no idea what my body is doing at present as I have just come off the pill. No witch as yet but a :bfn: last Sunday. But, I want us both to enjoy the trying part and don't want to make it seem like a chore or something that only happens at particular times of the month. I thought this would stop me from getting too obsessed as well but I'm not sure that's actually working!! :dohh:

I have to confess that without 'tools' we would still be BDing 7 days too early every month .. so for me they were a necessity to timing :sex: so I could actually get pregnant (still waiting for that tho)

I'd love it to be 'natural and stress free' but in our case it is the only was to give us a chance. :sex: is still fun ... but we both have busy lives and its nice to know when we can say 'not tonight we're tired' and not worry we are 'missing our chance'
And around O it just means we both make an effort.

I wish I had never discovered TTC tools!!! :rofl:

I only OPK but even thats enough to obsess over!!

Good luck :dust:

I didn't use any 'tools' for the first 4 months - then thought i would give OPKs a try in case my timing was out - it was!! Then when that didn't work i started temping!!

We had a break for a few months but now we have to use 'tools' to improve our chances of natural :bfp: whilst we are waiting for IVF! :hugs:

Hey I'm new here and I don't use any tools either, the only thing I'm keeping track of is when my period comes. I think I'd get too obsesive with tools lol. I just had my period and came off the pill about a week ago so waiting to have a period but still trying... here's to hoping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->