Anyone else NTNP because they're afraid?

andella95

Reaction score
I conceived my son the first month we tried.

With my second pregnancy, which ended in a miscarriage in March 2009, same thing.

Then I tried for a year (not with opks & charting, but I know my cycle pretty well and used ewcm and timing & stuff), and absolutely nothing. Then, since April, I've had two chemical pregnancies (both at just over 5 weeks).

I know I shouldn't be ttc...I know I shouldn't even be NTNP right now, because we're really in a bad spot financially. I have one course left before I get my B.S. degree in Health Education, and I want to get a M.P.H. after that. But, I can't take my class right now because we can't afford it and I'm unemployed and really struggling.

But, I'm so scared that if we wait, it will have been too late, with three miscarriages in a little over a year & a half. I'm 33 & DH is 37.

I want at least three children. It's what I have always wanted. I think about it all of the time. I know the timing will never be perfect, but now probably isn't the right time. But I just can't bring myself to try to "prevent."

Does that make sense???

I understand where your coming from hun. All i have had since having my lo is what contraception are you going to use. We have decided we are going to let nature take its course, if its meant to be then it will happen. I cant bare the thought that my dd is my last baby. It will happen for you.

oh god, yeh this totally makes sense hun, the way i see it is it's never a good time financially so i wouldnt worry :)
If i was in your position i would still be trying because you can always go back to a career but you cant always concieve :hugs: FX'd for your :bfp: soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->