anyone else NTNP for 2nd??

stephj25

Reaction score
Just wondered if there is anyone else out there.
I keep imagining what it will be like with 2 as my LO is such a good chilled out little girl - I think it'll be lovely to have a brother or sister for her.

What concerns do you have?

I keep getting told that if you have a chilled out baby then you are very likely to have a hyperactive/colicky/crying baby next time. Erm...cheers for that but I don't care, I still want a 2nd! lol :wacko:

For anyone that has 2 under 2, do you have any advice??

Also, I haven't had my period yet even though breasfeeding has cut down to 6 feeds in 24 hours. I guess my chances are pretty slim? x

We tried NTNP when Tobi was about 19 months... Conceived first DTD!!!
Scared shitless to be honest I was, but, it's all worked out well. Tobi loves his baby brother.

Tobi was fairly easy going, but an atrocious sleeper, Alex is also pretty easy going and just a better sleeper! So, no, I don't thinkit runs true that siblings will be the opposite. Some are some arn't.

Just go with the flow, and try not to stress.... Tomorrows another day is my advice!

We are.
We've decided we want to have an 18month ish age gap but aren't too fussed about trying. If it happens, it happens.

I'm breastfeeding and my period returned at 7 months. They're pretty weird though so I don't know how easy it'll be to get pregnant yet.

We are.
We've decided we want to have an 18month ish age gap but aren't too fussed about trying. If it happens, it happens.

I'm breastfeeding and my period returned at 7 months. They're pretty weird though so I don't know how easy it'll be to get pregnant yet.

How often do you breastfeed hun??

Every 2 hours. Day and night!

my LO has just gone from every 2 hours to 6 times in 24 hours. Hopefully it won't last much longer for you either. I do miss my cuddles in the daytime now though

I love it (not so much at night but cosleeping helps!). I hate when she gets too distracted and goes much longer between feeds! But then she makes up for it - she went 6 hours today and has spent the last hour attached to me.

We did that and got pregnant 1st try our babies are 16 months apart :)

Yup, I am.

We'd be actively TTC but I cannot seem to remember to take my temperature before I get out of bed in the morning :dohh:

I have an angel baby with reflux, so I guess I got a bit of both worlds.

I was hoping to be pregnant already, but no such luck yet. I've had no period since giving birth either, so I have no idea whats going on as I'm formula feeding.

I can't wait to have another baby, and to see both my babies grow up so close to each other.

My daughter was so easy and chilld very content. Then we had my son and he is content but he is clingy and loves ur attention and he only cries when his sister bullies him lol or his hungry

Me :) We're doing NTNP at the moment, have been since DD was born. I've just finished my second PP period but they're a bit messed up so just taking the relaxed approach.

I'm a bit nervous about having another so soon, I find myself questioning the logistics of it. We only have a 3 bed house, a small car that won't fit another car seat in and I'd need a double pushchair which worries me as I can't drive and have to use public transport. I suppose it's all stuff that can be worked out and adjusted to though!

I'm thinking about trying for another. Dh keeps saying he wants to try for a boy, I think im just gonna see what happens. My daughter is an awesome easy baby, now. First 3 months she had colic and sleeping was impossible....sigh. Hopefully I'll have time for another.

We are TTC #2....little Gavin is 5 months old.

I get very scared one day, then the next day I say okay let's do it :haha:

We are formula feeding. The doctor gave me birth control to take for 3 months...and I got off birth control on the 10th of December, and had a period on the 12th of December...now just waiting for my period again or a positive pregnancy test :) :)

my cycles are irregular, so I am guessing they will be irregular still....so we shall see what happens.

Oh dear I just realised it's my third! :dohh:

I was thinking 2 babies and completely forgot my 6 yer old. Bad mummy :blush:

My daughter turns 1 in just over 2 weeks and weve decided to NTNP again, got very stressed out last time wanne just not stress and let it happen this time.

I hope i have a chilled out baby next time, my LO is very on all the time its gonna drain me being pregnant and running after her all the time, she doesnt stop from the moment she opens her eyes!!

Me!!! We have been NTNP since lo was born but I am breastfeeding too and only got my period back a couple of weeks ago (on christmas day!). I would like around a 2 year gap so if we dont get pregnant straight away its no biggie, we'll just see what happens :)

Yes me! Our LO is 11 months old now and we haven´t been using protection for a few months. I´m still breastfeeding my period returned at 5.5 months but they are irregular. Would love to have a gap of 18 - 24 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->