anyone else NTNP with mental cycles?

CandyApple19

Pregnant with #3, PAL.
Reaction score
my cycles vary SO much... so far they're around 40+ days and i ov around day 23 on average.. but is not guaranteed... I've actually taken soy this cycle just out of curiosity, i didn't help last time i tried though, but i don't have anything to lose!:haha:

So who's trying to deal with not exactly knowing whats going on? I wish i could get one of those tickers set by standard cycles! but i always have to make sure mines very specific cause half the time i just don't know!:growlmad:

:flower::flower:

I totally understand. My cycles are typically on the longer side averaging 33-34. I have only charted 3 times ever but it was 3 in a row. My O days were 21, 22, and 23. I had our son in may of 09. My cycles since then have been 41, 31 and 33 days until last month. It seems like I was starting a lil early (day 29) but it's happened before so I didn't think much of it. I ended up spotting for 2 weeks, took a test and BFN. Then I got normal AF. I'm counting this as the start of this cycle, making last month 42 days! I'm now on day 36 and nothing yet. I don't typically have AF symptoms and I didn't really have much early in the last preg either, so I'm waiting until around aug 8-10 to test if AF doesn't come first. Just last cycle I was telling hubby I wanted to start charting again. Now I really wish I would have, but I'll just have to wait and see what happens. Good luck to you! :flower:

cheers! this month i started charting again as i scrapped it last month but still kept an eye on stuff, but i prefer charting... i hope it goes more smoothly for the both of us, its horrible!

yep. Im on CD 94 at the minute :(
I have PCOS, but have never ever had a cycle this long. I really dont know what's going on x

:( that sucks so much! CD95 now! :( yikes.. do you not try soy or anything herbal? it helped sort me out! x

last cycle i was drinking green tea and i ov'd early and af was early,26 day cycle,never been so short before,do you think its the green tea?or am i being dumb lol:dohh:

:( that sucks so much! CD95 now! :( yikes.. do you not try soy or anything herbal? it helped sort me out! x

What is there that can help? I really want af to show up just so I can start a fresh cycle, it's driving me mad :( x

well i use maca and wellwomans and it really helped me ovulate and stuff which obvs if u finally do and dont catch eggy ull get ur AF. :) xxxxx

my cycles are anywhere from 31days to 60 odd days :dohh: but i was on the depo till december

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->