Anyone else on cycle 2/3 ttc??

Staceiz19

Mother of 2, 1 on the way
Reaction score
anyone else on cycle 2 or 3 i want a ttc buddy :)

i know i know its only early days but im still impatient
i really wish i was a patient person with these things >.<

Hey hun, I am gearing up for my 2nd cycle and believe me, I am so impatient just like you. I fell first time with my first so it gets frustrating - I also have fibroids, I'm 37 and feeling like time is running out - I know other ladies that are watching this and have been trying for a year will say "OMG get you" - but we are all in the same boat right - all trying to get the same thing!!! So my best wishes to everyone trying - lets hope the hospitals will be over-run with us next year all having babies at the same time.... LOL

:dust:

lol .. true, well i have polycystic ovaries (not the syndrome) i found out the other week but apparently that could also be from having a child :s
and i know what u mean i got pregnant on my first time as in first time havin s*x lol.
So i wasn't trying but i certainly thought i was fertile haha.

yeahh that would be nice lets have our fingers crossed for that x

hiya hun,
im on cycle 2 at the minute,
cycle 3 should be anytime after the 12th unless i get my BFP!
i was impatient last month but this time iv decided not to test until the 17th, that way iv given 5 days for AF to show up. its going to be hard but im determined! :trouble: :winkwink:
Stasi x:flower:x

hey .. thats awesome im on my second cycle too.. af due between 5th-10th
thats close to yours... yeh thats a good idea giving it a 5 day wait .. i was thinking the same but i dont know if i can hold out that long lol ... But i would totally rather af just be nice n show up on time if its not my time for bfp u know i just totally hate seeing the negative i find it worse than when af shows up. With af atleast u know ur next cycle has already started n u can try again.
x

oooh kll :)
yeah i guess, my OH has become good at predicted my AF, last month he said that i had come on the what do ya know HELLO morning witch!
i think he notices moods which i dont lol

i think thats funny, our ohs havin to deal with us when that time of the month comes .. i got off the implanon like over 2 months ago n my first period off it was the worst i had pms 2 weeks before even getting it n my oh was like oh man i hope u dont have pms that early again lol!

haha bless him, i had pms all the time when i was on the pill, my OH was getting ready to kill me!
i just go really sicky around my AF, like headaches and dizzyness and ofcourse stomach twinges :growlmad:

yeah same oh well lets hope we dont have to see that witch for 9 months haha wouldnt that be nice.. hope u get ur bfp fingers xd

Im on my third cycle... although I am not really very patient LOL

haha i know that feeling hope u get ur bfp very soon

i currently just started my 2nd cycle. super bummed. i am not patient at all. i want my baby now. me and oh just bought prenatals(used cycle 1 as well), epo, and preseed( just bought for 2nd cycle). my body has been weird since coming off bcp. periods are different although after withdrawal they picked up right back to 25 days before bcp. now i have hardly any cm when i used to have normal amts. so were hoping thats the only problem. 2 cycles is too long i honestly dont know how they handle it being 6 + cycles. i'd be crazy

lol yeh i know what u mean goodluck with the preseed
i dont know but for some reason just waiting for ur next af to arrive feels like forever lol i cant imagine what its like when uve been goin for 6 +

I'm in cycle 2... waiting to O... CBFM gave me a High today... Hopefully a Peak will follow soon-like! :)

:dust: to us all for quick :bfp:s!

awesome meg that would be nice

lets hope BFPs all round

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"