Anyone else.....or is it just me?

BabyKerslake

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have tried breastfeeding, various diets, regularly exercising and eating healthly but I am still 2 stone heavier than my pre-pregancy weight and my LO is now 10 months old. Everything about me is bigger - boobs and even feet!

I just can't seem to budge the extra pounds and to be honest now I just feel down about the whole thing!

Anyone recommend anything - miracle cure perhaps?

Thanks in advance.

x

The only thing that works for me is paying and going to a class. The pressure of weighing in each week makes me stick to it. I can highly recommend slimming world! Good luck whatever u do!

My miracle cure has been eating really healthily and exercising hard 6 times a week. It's hard work, but it works.
Good luck :)
xx

Hi

Dont want this come across horrible, but some times people think they are doing the right things, eating right things, but really they arnt.
Some foods will really surprize you, if you dont understand some concepts from it all, also if dont get how your body works, how foods work within body, how you burn fat, the right types exercise can play part in not losing.

For all you know, maybe eating way to little for your body its in return storing the fat = you gain weight.

Youve got fitnesspal ticker, whats your goal on there? do you hit it? how much for exercise? how much water do you drink? do you avoid white carbs where possible? eat plenty fruit and veg? :)

Sorry all the questions, im pretty dam sure you can so do this :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"