Anyone else Ovulate late while on CLOMID???

BBB0619

Reaction score
I took Clomid 100mg CD 3-7 .. And Ovulated CD21... Anyone else Ovulated late on Clomid and if so, what were your symptoms and did you have any luck with pregnancy... ????

Yes, I ovulated on CD 29 on 100mg and CD 19 on 150mg. I think it is quite common to ovulate late on Clomid (much more so than the doctors say) No pregnancy for me yet, but I don't think ovulating a few days late negatively affects your pregnancy chances as long as you time your BDing correctly.

Oh goodness! Thank you ladies so much, this gave me more hope. Took a pregnancy test because AF hasnt started, but it was a :bfn: Oh well i'll test next week. hehe. Good Luck baby dust to all. :)

I had my cd21 bloods on cd22(a Monday) and it was only 7 so they're like "well something must've happened to get to 7 we must be too early" so I had to have it again on cd29 and then it was 35.
My dating scan perfectly matched dates if I oved on cd22

I'm glad I'm not the only one.. I've been finding it more and more that alot of women Ovulate fairly late while using Clomid. Thank you again. :) :) :)

It's hard ! Opks don't really work for me, never have! So just have to keep bding until my progesterone test confirms o

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->