Anyone else Ovulate late while on CLOMID???

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by BBB0619, Oct 11, 2013.

1. BBB0619

BBB0619 Member

I took Clomid 100mg CD 3-7 .. And Ovulated CD21... Anyone else Ovulated late on Clomid and if so, what were your symptoms and did you have any luck with pregnancy... ????

2. Lemonade

Lemonade Mummy

Yes, I ovulated on CD 29 on 100mg and CD 19 on 150mg. I think it is quite common to ovulate late on Clomid (much more so than the doctors say) No pregnancy for me yet, but I don't think ovulating a few days late negatively affects your pregnancy chances as long as you time your BDing correctly.

3. hopefulfor1st

hopefulfor1st Mummy to Jace & NTNP #2

I oved cd21-22 on clomid the month I conceived my son

4. BBB0619

BBB0619 Member

Oh goodness! Thank you ladies so much, this gave me more hope. Took a pregnancy test because AF hasnt started, but it was a :bfn: Oh well i'll test next week. hehe. Good Luck baby dust to all. :)

5. hopefulfor1st

I had my cd21 bloods on cd22(a Monday) and it was only 7 so they're like "well something must've happened to get to 7 we must be too early" so I had to have it again on cd29 and then it was 35.
    My dating scan perfectly matched dates if I oved on cd22

6. BBB0619

BBB0619 Member

I'm glad I'm not the only one.. I've been finding it more and more that alot of women Ovulate fairly late while using Clomid. Thank you again. :) :) :)

7. hopefulfor1st

It's hard ! Opks don't really work for me, never have! So just have to keep bding until my progesterone test confirms o