Anyone else planning rewards for goal weights?

Blah11

☼ Mummy to Amelie ☼
Reaction score
I am :D Good way to keep me motivated I hope. They're non food though of course else it'd defeat the purpose LOL

So..

GW1 (-10lbs) = Some new makeup (I'm soso close to this goal, only got a ocuple lbs to go :D so hopefully I'll make it by Monday.
GW2 (-15lbs) = eyelashes tinted and highlights done :)
GW3 (-20lbs) = facial and massage maybe OR new mobile phone
FINAL GW4 (-25lbs) = New clothes :D

I said for every half a stone I can buy myself a new top! That way my goal is not too big and I wont give up because I can do that a month!
I dont really have big goals yet. We will see. x

Love it ;)

I have said for Jack's 4th birthday in end of July I want to be down 4-5 stone.... and I will treat myself to a fab new outfit! not going to buy myself anything until then, will just cope with these jeans falling down, need a belt! not sure what size I will be then :happydance: cant wait! I WILL get there :D

:D paula thats great ur jeans are loose. Mine aren't loose yet, just not mega tight :rofl:

lovely thread.
well i cant afford stuff.
so will have to go with the reward of wearing clothes that wont fit me until i lose weight! i even have some boots that are a bit tight on my calves and its a huge reward in itself when they fit properly!

Mine just will not stay up :rofl: look like an idiot pulling them up all the time! and my coat is getting big lol, but im not buying new things all the time as I need to go down 6 dress sizes, will just look like a tramp for a year ish :rofl:

I haven't decided on my rewards, but as I get to goals I will definitely be treating myself!
Whether it's going to get hair done, buy myself something nice, etc.. That will be decided at the time depending on my mood I guess! LOL

Kind of... I'm going to florida in 3 weeks and want to be down at least 15 lbs total by then since I'll be at the beach, so it's like a motivation/reward! My final reward when I hit 20 is fitting in my size 5 jeans!!

Mine just will not stay up :rofl: look like an idiot pulling them up all the time! and my coat is getting big lol, but im not buying new things all the time as I need to go down 6 dress sizes, will just look like a tramp for a year ish :rofl:

Know what you mean. I'm not wasting any money on clothes either until I get to my final dream weight :thumbup:

Know what you mean. I'm not wasting any money on clothes either until I get to my final dream weight :thumbup:

If you're having more babies you might want to wait til after that too :rofl: then the journey starts again!

If you're having more babies you might want to wait til after that too :rofl: then the journey starts again!

:dohh: I know! However, I REFUSE to gain the amount of weight again. I'll be eating sensibly next pregnancy.. the cake is NOT worth struggling to get the weight off for over a year.

I've decided on these goals for myself :D

When I loose....

2stone (I have 6lbs to go); A whole load of new benefit and mac make-up. I used to always buy new make up before the little un, now its just cheap stuff :rofl:

3stone; Same as you Blah, pretty much. A day of pampering myself... massage, nails, pedicure, spray tan, hair done - you get the picture :rofl:

Goal weight; New clothes and a Pandora cupcake charm :lol:

Hoping to be at my goal weight by my 21st in July :thumbup:

excellent idea blah. i know my ultimate goal is to be able to fit into a nice wedding dress :wedding: which is oct 2011 hopefully. i think i will treat myself every stone i lose. i was meant to start my diet today but oh bought me loadsa chocs for valentines day :dohh: so wanna get rid of those first :munch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->