Anyone else really fed up?

rebeccalouise

Reaction score
I’m so down in the dumps. Baby is engaged, so now even walking is a pain! 🤦🏻*♀️ I’m really hoping she isn’t late, and comes within the next few weeks. I have a over a mile to walk to school everyday, so on average I must do 4 miles there, back, there and then back again. I’m absolutely exhausted, I could cry. 😭 Hubby doesn’t understand at all, he just thinks I’m constantly in a mood. I don’t know if talking to my midwife would help at all, as I know they’ll probably just say there’s nothing they can do. I’m trying to stay positive as I know I’m so blessed to be pregnant - it took us a long while to fall pregnant! However I just can’t shake this fedupness. 😔 sorry for the rant and sounding ungrateful, I’m really not ungrateful at all - just needed to vent! 😕 am I the only one? X

Not at all hun. Late pregnancy is hard, and it's uncomfortable and I can't imagine having to walk that far. I hope the rest of it goes by quickly for you. It'll all be worth it.
Buy yourself a treat every few days! It's what I've been doing. Even just a coffee out or a new cheap nail varnish. Plan a couple of fun days (doesn't have to be out if you don't want to walk. Google some baking recipes that would be easy and fun to do with your other girls, watch a film online, paint your nails). You're on the home stretch now but I do completely understand how you feel and I've been fed up as hell too especially with the anxiety.

Not at all hun. Late pregnancy is hard, and it's uncomfortable and I can't imagine having to walk that far. I hope the rest of it goes by quickly for you. It'll all be worth it.
Buy yourself a treat every few days! It's what I've been doing. Even just a coffee out or a new cheap nail varnish. Plan a couple of fun days (doesn't have to be out if you don't want to walk. Google some baking recipes that would be easy and fun to do with your other girls, watch a film online, paint your nails). You're on the home stretch now but I do completely understand how you feel and I've been fed up as hell too especially with the anxiety.

Thanks hun, I’ll definitely look into having a few treats! ☺️ I hope your baby comes soon for you. X

I just wrote the below today! I shouldn't moan as waited 4.5 years for this but I'm Miserable!

Oh my god I don't want to complain but I feel miserable for last 2 days. Heartburn, headache for 3 days solid I feel I've got even bigger all of a sudden. My spd is bad, I have piles and thrush and my cystitis has been horrendous 2 days straight. I've peed about 15 times in last hour and I'm up 8 times a night due to drinking loads from my cystitis. I really don't want to moan as I'm so bloody grateful for this pregnancy but it's been so difficult and I don't know how I'll go another nearly 7 weeks. I think his position is making it worse with my really sensitive weak bladder I'm just so sick of the god damn cystitis now

I'm in NZ and we are in the middle of a VERY warm and humid Summer at the moment - one of the warmest we've had on record for a while with the average temps between the late 20's to early 30's. I'm also 38 weeks pregnant and like you, just OVER it and this heat is NOT helping me. By this time in my last 2 pregnancies I'd already had my babies so this is very unusual for me and it's getting me down. I've been having a lot of lower back and pelvic pain and early contractions on and off for the last week and as soon and I think things are going to pick up and take off, they stop. I totally get how you feel!! I'm so sore and fed up too. I don't walk many places because of the discomfort but getting in and out of behind the steering wheel of the car is just as horrible.

On the bright side, all that walking might help get that baby out! ;)
When I was 38 weeks, I felt certain my LO would come at 39 weeks. At 42 weeks I was still pregnant so needless to say I was NOT a happy camper...but once I was induced, everything went so fast and then it was all over practically in the blink of an eye. Don’t worry, it may feel like an eternity but it WILL end! Best wishes!

Me 🙋🏼*♀️

Like you I’m not sleeping because I’m having to get up to pee. I’m drinking two pints of water per night while in bed which I know doesn’t help with the toilet situation but if I don’t drink I keep waking because I’m thirsty.

My boobs have been leaking terribly since I was 19 weeks so as it stands I’ve had a bra on for the past 3 months constant even in bed :(

My SPD has been really bad I’m and spending most of the night trying to sleep sitting up which results in a nodding head wakening me up!

And I still have another 7 weeks to go.

I’m feeling your pain xx

The walking might help get things started! But still, very sorry for you, any chance your husband could do the school run instead? Or a neighbour? I can't walk for more than two minutes at this stage, no way could I walk 4 miles a day! (thank goodness Maria walks by herself to school)

So fed up! Peanut I feel you..my SPD is so as I can't walk now. In constant agony. Couldn't even get my daughter to school today as I can't drive my legs are so bad. C section booked for 39 weeks but I'm praying they move it forward when I speak to them later as I can't go on like this x

Pregnancy is hard to say the least, vent away!
I'm absolutely miserable: SPD, restless leg, gestational diabetes, insomnia, severe hip pain and the list goes on. Counting the HOURS until I can meet baby and say goodbye to being pregnant!
Hang in there ladies, we got this!

I can't say I am fed up with the pregnancy: this is my 4th, and likely my last, and I don't want to wish it away for the world. I am, however, super fed up with myself: my inability to just chill out and enjoy it. Today, I cried out of frustration because I was so tired that my 3 year old just cuddled on the couch and watched movies. I felt like I should be taking her out: engaging her, doing something with her. The zoo, the art gallery, Science Centre, ANYTHING. But I am just so freakin' wiped out, and on top of being pregnant, I have a cold and she is at that snotty end-stage of a flu. And even though today is a 'snow day' due to frozen rain here, the schools are open and we are in walking distance and my older two wanted to go because they just get to have fun on these days. And I somehow feel guilty about that too...though given the way I feel, what would they have done at home? Still, I feel like the worst mom in the world now, even though I tell myself that there is absolutely nothing wrong with spending a cuddling day watching movies and colouring with my preschooler, and it is amazing that my kids want to go to school.

Still, everything is my fault, because I'm a lazy slag and a horrible mom. THIS feeling is what I am sick of. I just want to enjoy this, guilt free, but that doesn't seem to be part of my genetic makeup.

I 'shouldn't' be fed up. I have had pretty much the easiest pregnancy imaginable, but I am still ready for this baby to come. I have 6 weeks left and am just hoping that baby isn't late. I think my emotions have been getting the best of me lately (mood swings?). Either way, feeling eager to move on from pregnancy to having a baby.

Oh i feel you all! Im two days overdue and just want this baby out now. Im nowhere near as bad as some of you. Suffered bad SPD pain since 25 weeks and other things have luckily been on and off. This week it's bad pins and needles in my hands at night and now I have trigger finger which is very frustrating...something else caused my pregnancy due to a trapped tendon!

Like I say I could be worse. We have waited for this baby for 8 years but I'm praying to avoid induction next weekend and to meet this baby nowwww! :)

I know this thread is a couple days old but you truly are super woman for walking 4 miles a day as heavily pregnant as you are! Honestly I was all but bedridden the last few months in my past pregnancies because of SPD and the heaviness of carrying all that weight around. So I feel for you, I truly do xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->