Anyone else really really hot?

Embo78

Mum of five
Reaction score
It's the middle of November and I'm sat here with the windows open, a t shirt on and pouring with sweat. It's blowing a gale outside and raining!

My poor hubby and son need their coats, hats and gloves on inside :haha:

It feels like I've got an internal radiator on high inside my body. It's making me feel nauseous, light headed and uncomfortable. I'm so miserable right now :(

Me, i am always hot and sweating every night so i have to change nighties!
I was freezing in first trimester though :)

Me!!! And it's driving me mad! Every night I have to have my bedroom windows open and no quilt and I'm still dripping with sweat!!! It's November I should be freezing lol! All night long I wake up too hot it's so uncomfortable :(

So glad it's not just me!!! My hubby thinks I'm weird :rofl:

I'm hot all the time at work, the whole office are sat in jumpers and I'm in a sleeveless shirt, sometimes I have to go stand outside to cool down.

Yes so hot all the time. I get so annoyed with my husband who is constantly putting the heating on and making it even worse!!

I was super sweaty the last 10 weeks of my pregnancy. It was horrible. I'd wake up drenched in sweat to where I started wearing just a t-shirt and undies to bed..and that was with the a/c and fan on.
Now that LO is here I'm back to being cold all the time. Funny how that works haha

Yep me too! I sleep butt naked. And still hot and sweaty lol

I think mine comes and goes, sort of like hot flashes, and I've woken up randomly in the middle of the night covered n sweat a couple of times

Me as well. I have the heat down in my house at night but find myself having to sleep half out of the blanket to cool off a bit, and having to take my jacket off when I am grocery shopping.

Me! It's the worst! I get a hot flash pretty much every day at around ten in the morning. When I'm at work, literally sweating thru everything no matter what, to the point the hair at the nape of my neck is getting soggy. So embarrassing and uncomfortable.

Yep in bed right now with the window open, t-shirt, light sheet. Have to have my feet out or I'd boil! Poor dh, is curled up in the duvet! I can't cope with the heating on, I have to go open the kitchen window and sit by it!

Ughh me too! I have the fan on me every night with no blankets while our son and my fiance are rolled up in the covers.. We were having a heat wave the last few months too and I thought I was going to die I was so hot..im even boycotted our apartment and told my fiance I'm not coming back until we got a portable air conditioner for our room, and my son and I stayed at my mom's with central AC heh..love my new AC unit. I couldn't sleep until then because I was so hot that I was sure our son was going to overheat in his sleep..it was just me :D

I'm dying here! I'm constantly hot and sweaty, and we are having a heatwave at the moment. Temps are about 93! It makes me feel like this baby is just going to fall out, and I'm only 33 weeks.

I can't even imagine how bad I'd feel if I lived in a hot country. It's freezing in the north west of the U.K!! Apparently :haha:

Before I went on maternity leave I was soooo hot in the office! They suggested I wore tshirts which wasn't really sensible as I work in a law firm! So they gave me two desk fans!!!

My other half got home from work last night and said ooh we need to put the heating on! I said - um, all the windows are open! Thankfully he understands and is happy to layer up so I am comfortable! Now I sleep naked and on top of the duvet!

me too!! I'm so happy its finally fall and cool! summer was torture! last night my poor husband was shivering and putting on socks and long pants and under a bunch of covers while i was in summer pjs uncovered feeling gooood!

Yes! I'm a lot hotter than my usual! My husband, whose ideal temperature normally has me hanging out in sweats and a blanket is feeling cold lately in the house. My mother in law who lives with us has been shy to put on some heating so she's living in her room under 2-3 blankets which I feel bad about, but I can't bring myself to put on the heating for her. I made it clear she can put it on when she feels the need, and I might lower it a little if I'm the one who becomes too uncomfortable and that it's OK but I think she's shy since this is our home she's temporarily living in.

I know this is from a few days ago, but I can chime in and say I am BOILING all the time. Its sort of horrible. I like it when its really cold out, and I like the house around 60/63 degrees. My hubby is cold all the time ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->