Anyone else really really hot?

Yes ! I totally get this , I'm so so hot I've had to wash my hair every day twice a day because it's constantly dripping with sweat! I sleep with just a pair of knickers on (and even that's only because I have an irrational fear of what would happen without them) and my windows open and a fan on and ac in my room my hubby has a cold and says its my fault but I wake up in the night boiling hot and sweating out and his shut the windows turned the fan and Ac off and sometimes he even puts the sodding heating on ! I'm going crazy with it it makes me feel so sick and dizzy and I end up having 4-5 baths a day just to try and not be sweaty and smelly and sticky for half and hour :( it's so frustrating !!

Me too I'm forever turning the heating off and opening the windows OH goes mad at me lol

me too, I'm sat practically naked while hubby and son have pjs and dressing gowns etc on ha! makes me so irritable to be hot though. only thing to look out for is itching as if you are hot and itching it is linked with obstetric cholistis or whatever it's called, something to do with liver function. if you
mention to midwife they'll take bloods for you just to
double check. in the mean time I think I might freeze a flannel for bed ha!

It has just started!! I can't even have blankets on and I am never like this! I had the AC on the other day in the car!!!

Now I'm worried because I have been itching like hell. Especially my feet :( I'm going to ring docs in morning :thumbup:

Now I'm worried because I have been itching like hell. Especially my feet :( I'm going to ring docs in morning :thumbup:

wouldn't worry too much hun, I had exactly the same with my son but was totally fine, but my best friend got OC and had to get induced at 37 weeks, both of our little boys are very happy and healthy xx

Feel your pain. I'm sitting here at work with a fan on me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->