Anyone else showing a lot?

Shortstuff88

Mother of a beautiful boy and gorgeous girl
Reaction score
I’m 11 weeks today but I’ve had a very obvious bump for two weeks now. We ended up having to tell everyone our news, although we wanted to wait until after my scan, because it was so obvious and people were getting suspicious.

Now everyone keeps going on about me having twins!!! Could it just be because it’s my second?

Attachments

• 488C8117-D4CA-4447-995B-E5389A4DCFB2.jpg
    488C8117-D4CA-4447-995B-E5389A4DCFB2.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 65
It is an impressive bump!! Are you sure of your dates? I didn't show any earlier with no.2 than with no.1 but I've heard that some ladies do. I have bump envy!

Yeah I’m really sure! I took a pregnancy test the previous month and it was negative. Unless that was a blip 😳😳
I have my scan in a week so I’ll know for sure then!
I just feel like I’m way bigger than I should be 😂 God only knows what I’m going to look like at the end!!

I look quite big already but this is my 6th baby lol.
Good luck for your scan!

Wow that is an impressive bump. I'm 18 weeks with baby #3 and not showing yet. I haven't showed til late 2nd tri/early 3rd tri with previous pregnancies though (& actually showed later with dd2 than dd1). Will be interesting to see if you are actually further on x

That's a fab bump!
Let's see what the ultrasound says whether it's one or two in there but it's a lovely bump anyway

Cute! It might be partially pregnancy related bloating too, because your uterus is still really low at 11 weeks.
I'm 24 weeks with my second and just barely showing, everyone's different for sure! :)

I’m showing a lot at 16 weeks, and have only gained like 5lbs. It’s pregnancy #2, and I’m about as big as I was at 24 weeks with #1. I was down to pre-pregnancy weight too!

It’s crazy how big I am already.

cute bump!!!!!
i feel like my second pregnancy i showed early on. and this pregnancy i am almost 11 weeks and been so gassy and bloated that i look like I've gained belly weight but i am thinking a bump will form there soon... hopefully!!!

I was bloated earlier on but it's settled now at 11 weeks. I have a hardened lower abdomen but not showing. Uterus is still super low and can't be above belly button until around 20 weeks so it's mostly gas at this stage I think!

Thanks ladies!! So nervous to have my scan now!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->