Anyone else sick of sugar paranoia?

Something about all the sugar-free fads has been driving me nuts for years now and just today I realized exactly what it is. It's this:
"I had this great sugar-free dessert today, it's sooooo yummy!"
"Oh, great, what's the recipe?"
"1 cup of honey, some brown rice syrup, fruit juice..."

Like, I don't really care who goes sugar free, but I might smack the next person that insists something made 50% of some form of sugar is 'sugar-free'.

It's like those awful 'black bean brownies' that are half chocolate by weight and still taste like shit. Just.... no.

Something about all the sugar-free fads has been driving me nuts for years now and just today I realized exactly what it is. It's this:

Like, I don't really care who goes sugar free, but I might smack the next person that insists something made 50% of some form of sugar is 'sugar-free'.

It's like those awful 'black bean brownies' that are half chocolate by weight and still taste like shit. Just.... no.

Hahahaha, an Instagram post about those black bean brownies was one of the things that prompted this post.

Like, why are you doing "Junk-Free June" if you are going to tell yourself that your honey and agave-syrup-filled "brownie" is healthy just because it has beans in it?! :dohh:

Hahahaha, an Instagram post about those black bean brownies was one of the things that prompted this post.

Like, why are you doing "Junk-Free June" if you are going to tell yourself that your honey and agave-syrup-filled "brownie" is healthy just because it has beans in it?! :dohh:

Seriously! And I feel like almost every Junk-free June person was a beachbody coach. Which is fine, buuuut... that shakeology seriously qualifies as junk food. Those brownies are not brownies, though. They are just the least healthy black bean dip possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->