Anyone else sick on top of morning sickness?

WantsALittle1

Reaction score
I am fighting off a cold on top of having morning sickness :sad2: The nausea is bad enough without 4 gallons of snot (sorry TMI) added to it. This happened to me with DS too. It's like my immune system tanks right after I get pregnant, and what would normally be an easy cold to battle turns into something awful.

Yup. Husband has lovingly passed his cold on to me. Plus I'm suffering with a bad back, ive got a bad lumbar sprain. Totally feeling like a walking dead cast member these last few days.

Of course it absolutely helps that my 3 year old is climbing all over me.......I miss medication!

Haha sounds like we're just about in the same boat. I miss medication too!

My favorite part of this is how lovely it feels in my pelvic area every time I need to sneeze or cough. I just love feeling like I'm being stabbed in the gut!

Me too!! Every time I'm pregnant, I get so sick. This pregnancy I had the stomach bug, couldn't get off the couch for 2 days. Last time I was in the hospital 2 days for flu like symptoms (but tested negative for flu). With my 2nd son I had asthmatic bronchitis and strep!

Me too...my immune system crashes when I'm pregnant. Last month had such a bad cough my lungs felt like they were broken and now a stomach bug which is making my nausea a million times worse.
It's tough especially with 3 little ones to care for at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->