Anyone else so excited that they...

~Brandy~

Reaction score
Walk in the babies (in my case 2) nurseries and just sit in awe?

Aww you have the nurseries set up already! :thumbup:

We don't do nurseries for the kiddos. My son is in his own room now but my daughter still co-sleeps. The new baby will be in with us! :D I'm still very cautious about this pregnancy because of the problems I've had so far, but I think as soon as I see the 12w scan is ok I'll start relaxing a bit! I can't wait to feel movement and have it start feeling real :cloud9:

Aww you have the nurseries set up already! :thumbup:

We don't do nurseries for the kiddos. My son is in his own room now but my daughter still co-sleeps. The new baby will be in with us! :D I'm still very cautious about this pregnancy because of the problems I've had so far, but I think as soon as I see the 12w scan is ok I'll start relaxing a bit! I can't wait to feel movement and have it start feeling real :cloud9:

Actually the nurseries were not my doing LOL. I was going to wait till the 3rd Tri because of previous losses. My family thought that they would furnish both of the nurseries as a gift. So I came home one day and I had it all. I am very fortunate to have them.

I just cant believe how hard it was to get these girls so I have to walk in their rooms every day and take a look and imagine them there! I can't wait :cloud9::cloud9:

:) I used to do this all of the time with my son's room but we didn't set it up till third tri.

We co-sleep with my son as well. We may set up a bassinet in our bedroom for awhile but I'll be hesitant to buy anything until the anomaly scan! Very cautious with this bean as I have thyroid problems.

Brandy - That's so exciting! And amazing to have been gifted fully furnished nurseries wow! So much love for these wee babies already! :cloud9:

Leids - Hope you get the correct thyroid meds - was it you that was saying you don't have an appointment for a few weeks? I was on the with my daughter because my thyroid went wacky for some reason during that pregnancy. Also hey - did you just move across the country? :haha:

Brandy - That's so exciting! And amazing to have been gifted fully furnished nurseries wow! So much love for these wee babies already! :cloud9:

Leids - Hope you get the correct thyroid meds - was it you that was saying you don't have an appointment for a few weeks? I was on the with my daughter because my thyroid went wacky for some reason during that pregnancy.

I managed to get an appointment with my GP on Monday! So I'll get my thyroid checked and confirm pregnancy then. Hopefully I'll be put on meds and everything will go smoothly. :) My thyroid went all nuts after I gave birth to my son. My pregnancy with him was super easy and I took it for granted haha. And yes I did move about a month ago. :)

Definitely lots of love for your little babies! I'm sure they'll get spoiled lots.

Leids - Hope you get the correct thyroid meds - was it you that was saying you don't have an appointment for a few weeks? I was on the with my daughter because my thyroid went wacky for some reason during that pregnancy.

I managed to get an appointment with my GP on Monday! So I'll get my thyroid checked and confirm pregnancy then. Hopefully I'll be put on meds and everything will go smoothly. :) My thyroid went all nuts after I gave birth to my son. My pregnancy with him was super easy and I took it for granted haha. And yes I did move about a month ago. :)

Definitely lots of love for your little babies! I'm sure they'll get spoiled lots.

Glad you got an appointment - that will put your mind at ease xo. And wow - that's a big move! Hope you love the new city - we almost moved there 5 years ago

Brandy - oops sorry for the hijack! xo

Sun- No worries haha I like to see people on here social!

Leids- I wish you the very best. I am sure it will all work out just fine ;)

Our babys nursery is kinda a mess right now! But the crib is in there in the box haha. It is right next to our bedroom. Our big dog has recently figured out how to open door knobs.. ohhh boy. And he keeps getting into babys room and just lays there looking around. Makes me wonder if he knows!! Preparing for crib security haha

Our babys nursery is kinda a mess right now! But the crib is in there in the box haha. It is right next to our bedroom. Our big dog has recently figured out how to open door knobs.. ohhh boy. And he keeps getting into babys room and just lays there looking around. Makes me wonder if he knows!! Preparing for crib security haha

Aww thats cute! We have a cat that opens doors so it will be interesting to see if he tries to get in there with them :dohh:

We don't have a nursery for this bub, she/he will be in our room for the 1st few months and we will probably have to move as our house is only 2 bedroom and our two boys already have to share. I'd really love to have a gorgeous nursery set up. :) we set DS1s up 6 weeks before he was born and I found my pregnancy dragged on cause I kept going in his room wanting him to be here already lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->