Anyone else so excited they cant think of anything else?...

trudie100

Reaction score
Hey ladies

Im nearly 6 months pregnant with my first baby, and alllllllll i do all day at work is think about the baby, shop online, look at nursery furniture and buggy's, make lists, count down to when im off on maternity leave and generally everything else baby related!

Its like i cant think or concentrate about anything else other than my baby and being a mum!

Anyone else this over excited?

:happydance:

Yep!! I can't imagine what i used to do with my spare time before being preggers, lol! I'm in and out of baby clothes and toy shops all the time.

All I look at online now is this forum and baby / maternity stuff!!

And nearly all my conversations with friends and family are baby related... haha!

Yeah!! haha

Went and got TONS of clothes at weekend, nursery is alsmot finished, doing a scrap book for him to read when he's older, live on this website..

I'm only bloody nearly 5 months haha!!! xxx

Same here!
I'm finding it quite tricky to think of anything else, which makes work and my coursework pretty difficult.
At least we have Christmas coming up to distract ourselves with...

Yep I'm like that! I am now 25 weeks (in the first tri I wanted everything ready and I still got few things to do but possible wait a little to do them!)

Ooh i have only just gone and made some lunch as i have spent ALL morning looking online at baby stuff LOL.
I think every conversation i have with people is to do with babies, it is all i can think about hehe.
Soo glad Christmas is in 41 sleeps :) I LOVE Christmas so will be a welcome distraction to focus on that too and to break up the last stages. Plus i am sure everyone else will prefer me going on about Christmas for a bit instead :-D

YES! Work is the last thing on my mind- seriously all i think of is baby, baby, baby!!
I always look online but have yet to buy anything- other than a nappy bin (diaper genie) went to some shops at the weekend and found so cute things but i resisted and will wait as im only 16+4 so plenty of time - but just looking seemed to satisfy my urge lol.
Just cant wait to be a mummy :)

YES! I have full on baby brain.. cant think of anything else at the minute :) Little countdowns keep me occupied and lists! Lots of lists! x

Ahh how lovely! im glad im not the only one who's doing this!

I dont think ive done any work at work for months now lol x

I just can't think period. Honestly, I'm getting more stupid every day. lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->