Anyone Else Still In Their Maternity Pants?

Murphy98

Reaction score
Anyone?.....no? Just me? :cry:

They are too big but all other pants are too small (by quite a lot). I'm now going to spin classes 2 x / week but tbh I think its a drop in the bucket ladies - I have a LONG way to go :nope:

I should probably put this cookie down.....

I was until last week. They were the only ones that fitted snug around my jelly belly! My old jeans made my belly bulge out at the front and I could not stand it! Around my bum my maternity jeans were way too big, but I'd rather wear jeans that are a bit bigger than jeans that make your belly bulge out! After 2 weeks of intensive exercise I now feel comfortable enough to wear my old jeans.
So you were not alone, there was at least 2 of us ;-)
X

well i'm a lot bigger than b4 and none of my reg clothes fit, its pretty sad :( you will lose it soon enough if that's what you want i will too. but rem youv'e got that extra wobble because you did the most amazing job , and now your still doing an amazing job looking after lo the time will come don't stress my love ;) as my 10 yr old says chillax lol x

yep!
7mths on, I had a lovely pair of citizens of humanity maternity jeans, gorgeous fit, lovely colour and didn't look very maternity at all.
they still fit really well, even though I am back to normal weight so I am going to get my moneys worth...!!
still can't get in old tops though - boobs still far too big, I dont get it!!

Yep-i was an ex athlte and used to train 20 hrs a week. Went from 9 1/2 st to 14 1/2. Lost nearly 4 st in the first 4 weeks but still have a st to lose-but TBH not really trying :blush:

So i am only a st heavier :blush:but my shape has totally changed-feel like a blamanche!

Me!!

My mat jeans are too big so I'm living in leggings and its so depressing.

My belly has shrunk loads but Im still way bigger so my normal jeans don't fit properly. U go to zumba once a week and walk 2 hrs on a Monday and about 1 hour on a Friday. It's not enough tho. I'm bf so can't diet but I've begun to eat much healthier so fingers crossed.

Xxx

I am! They are too big, but I love the panel! I love how I can sit anywhere and not worry about my underwear hanging out! :rofl:

Me too, still in the maternity jeans. Am now preggers again so suppose I'll be in them for the next year. Fingers crossed I don't put on much this pregnancy!!

No, but I had my baby at 27 weeks and my bump was pathetically small! I'm sure if i'd gone full term I'd probably still have been in them.

Yeah I am still in my jeans, my old jeans are way too small still. Fit into pre pregnancy tops thou. I can't seem to layoff the chocolate at the mo, so may be in them for alot longer lol xxx

Worse! I bought a 6 pack of big black cotton pants. Cheap grannyfied ones for use after the birth (instead of disposibles). I was supposed to use them then throw away but they never got messy so I have just kept wearing them! :blush:
They are so baggy (always were cos I bought the biggest size in case I had stitches etc. And obviously unsexy. Weird thing is my lingerie conniseur hubby doesn't complain - guess he'd just be happy to get in any knickers regardless! :haha:

I'm in them for comfort! The jeans are too big now but my trusty denim skirt still fits lovely (unfortunatly). Just don't seem to have the willpower to diet at the moment :(

I am! They are too big, but I love the panel! I love how I can sit anywhere and not worry about my underwear hanging out! :rofl:

haha! this is my thought exactly! i have the curse of having a flat butt and so i always had a problem with my regular jeans falling down and showing off my underwear all the time. so i like the panel of my maternity jeans for that reason.

also...the old ones are still too small. ive got 10lbs of baby weight to lose still, and just cant seem to manage. the only way ive been able to lose weight in the past is to diet, but i cant because of BFing...Have begun to eat a lot healthier and workout/walk during the week, but no progress yet... :-/

I am a convert to maternity pants I cant ever see myself going back to normal jeans or trousers - Maternity pants too damn comfy. That said I am existing in leggings, lycra im sure is the biggest cause of divorce im sure especially fat legs in lycra.
I went from 8.5 stone to 12 stone and dont ever feel like I will reach pre-preg, jokes aside it does have a massive impact on your confidence levels doesnt it.

I only had 2 pairs of maternity jeans but I was wearing them until last week (when they finally gave up and wore out) as all my regular ones were lower cut on the waist and kept slipping down and digging into my c section scar which is still sore 6 mths later!!! :growlmad:

I went to asda a few days ago and bought a pair of jeans/jeggings and they are slightly higher waisted and very stretchy and oh so comfy so I will probably buy a dozen pairs and live in them from now on!!

I didn't really buy maternity clothes when i was pregnant but if i did i think i would still be in them! I bought stretchy sweatpants to wear and i am finding it difficult to go back to my old clothes. I don't know if i would fit them or not, i haven't even tried.

Now that i'm a stay at home mom - i find the sweatpants are nice for staying comfortable around the house. Who wants to go back to jeans if they don't have to?? haha.

LOL meeeeeee :wave:
It's pretty bad too. But they are so comfy
And unfortunately the only pants/skirts/shorts I own that fit me right now in my closet! and I can't afford a bunch of new clothes just yet! Trying to lose weight though, when I do I will treat myself to some 'normal' clothes haha! :flower:

I was until last week. I gave up and bought some new massive non maternity ones though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->