Anyone else still nursing a lo?

ash211

Expecting Baby #4
Reaction score
I'm still nursing my almost 13 month old and I can't tell if there's been any difference yet. It feels like they're not as big as they used to be but maybe i'm just being weird. I wish she could tell me if she noticed a difference or not! I have heard many stories of people drying up while pregnant and I know that my dd is no where near ready to wean so i'm kind of worried about that!

I am! I have the same fears as you do. My dd is not quite 9 months yet and I want to continue nursing her until she is at least a year old.

I am! I am only able to nurse my 11 month old at night now though :(, since becoming pregnant my milk supply has dropped soooo much. Only producing about 4 ounces a day sadly. Luckily I have lots of frozen milk for during the day and will start almond milk once that runs out and she is over a year.

I'm nursing my 11 month old. He has been fussy at the breast today and I'm worried my milk has changed already...

I nursed my daughter throughout my first tri when I was pg with my son. She was only seven months when I got pg with him. I think it might have contributed to my major fatigue but in terms of my supply it made no difference. I fed her mornings and evenings and expressed twice a day at work and I had plenty of milk.

My 18 month old was fussy the week before my bfp but she's still nursing 4-5 times in 24 hours, I noticed a drop in supply and that it took longer for letdown the week when she was fussy before the bfp but it seems ok now. I've been told milk supply drops mostly around the 3rd month. My hormones are also affecting my DD's skin she's got a mini breakout from them around her eye and cheek.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->