Anyone else still struggling with MS?

Ragnhild

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
So happy to join you all here coz I finally made it to the 2nd tri yayyy!! As psyched as i am to be here, my MS still hasn't gone and it's such a struggle. The latest med they gave me is at least working, but i'm only allowed one tablet a day, and its effect lasts about 5 hours. Anyone else who still has MS or had MS that lasted into the 2nd tri? When did it finally go away?

It's still got it's stupid claws in me. I can't wait for it to finally let up.

Yep. Mine started letting up at 17 weeks and was gone finally by 20. But then I got my fair share of other illnesses, stomach flu, and now three colds back to back to back. So, no rest for me.

Mine has only just finally gone away in the last week so at 20 weeks for me. I've been on ondansetron (zofran) since 12 weeks and although it made a huge difference I still felt slightly off, but at least with the ondansetron I was able to get out of bed and function!

Hope you feel better soon!

Sarah xx

Yep. Mine started letting up at 17 weeks and was gone finally by 20. But then I got my fair share of other illnesses, stomach flu, and now three colds back to back to back. So, no rest for me.

Mine left last week and like you I'm pretty much straight into a full blown cold 😩😩😩

Sarah xxx

:hugs: Mine just suddenly started to fade away at around 20 weeks. I'm 23 weeks along now and only get nausea if I wait too long to eat, so I'm a TON better.

20 weeks, and still super sick. I also have meds I take along with gravol I have to take along with it on the really bad days. If I miss even 1 dose I'm vomiting nonstop within the hour. So it's not just you, don't worry, I feel your pain girl.

I went up to 20w with no morning sickness. Now I find myself nauseated at least once a day and have to choke down food/do breathing exercises so I don't vomit

I was sick from about 8 weeks til 22 weeks or so pretty much daily. It eased by 22 weeks and now at 26 weeks I'm nauseous about 1-2 days per week which is a huge improvement.

I'm with you. I've been on Diclegis pretty much since I peed on a stick. My worst sickness was between 5 1/2 to 10 weeks so I can at least say that I've made some improvement, as I'm only taking one tablet a day now versus the 4 tablets I was taking. I tried to go without taking any for like 3 days but then the gaggy feeling in the back of my throat came back and I had to start taking it again. I still get queasy at night or when I've gone too long without food. It didn't completely disappear in my last two pregnancies until 16-18 weeks. I'm really not looking forward to being queasy for another month :(

I'm 17 weeks, still vomiting about twice a week, nauseous, and gagging daily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->