Anyone else still test?

proxy bump

Reaction score
My SO thinks im nuts but I keep testing even though I keep getting BFPs. Anyone else with me on that front?

I am tempted, but have decided to save the money I would be spending on more tests to buy baby stuff instead :winkwink:

I tested again yesterday jus to be on the safe side and to make sure its real lol

I think its just the reassurance. After almost a year of BFN I just cant believe its real.

Yea I agree its for reassurance. Its been a year and a few months for us. So were in complete shock lol

Congrats Hun :)

I would still test but hubby's banned me!! He said there's no point the bfp's there, doctors confirmed it so why panic & stress yourself out? Bless him he's only thinking of me but it's hard trying to get over a poas addiction! Haha

This tread made me laugh, because we tried for such a long time and only ever got BFN's. Now I am pregnant I can't stop peeing on sticks- just because I am so in love with that lovely second pink line! Haha!
I had brought some cheaper internet tests that are pretty crap, and even up until 6 weeks the second line was faint. I did one yesterday at 7 weeks and now that line is dark as dark can be :) Too happy :D

After week 5 i did one week 6 and 1 week 7 purely to see the darkest and get my final pics this is my last baby so no more bfp for me.

This tread made me laugh, because we tried for such a long time and only ever got BFN's. Now I am pregnant I can't stop peeing on sticks- just because I am so in love with that lovely second pink line! Haha!
I had brought some cheaper internet tests that are pretty crap, and even up until 6 weeks the second line was faint. I did one yesterday at 7 weeks and now that line is dark as dark can be :) Too happy :D

Exactly, lol

It's like revenge to see that lovely second line where none existed before.

I still have 3 tests left to use up.... It's just so nice to see the second line!!

Every day, lol. I'm still testing every day. OH thinks I'm crazy.

Every day, 3x a day with 2/3 different tests at each testing time :lol:

Hahahha its soo hilarious to see I'm not the only one who still test. Its worth it especially if you have been trying for soo long lol. Seeing that second pink line is like winning a million dollars lol. Congrats ladies.

See, I see everyone saying it's largely about how long you've been trying....but we tried two years, endured countless infertility treatments and ultimately were only successful after dropping a small fortune on IVF with ICSI......still, I'd rather buy cute clothes and cloth diapers than more tests to pee on! I used up what I had but beyond that I didn't want to be stuck in poas world indefinitely, I was so grateful to finally be able to move PAST that!!!

After I got my bfp I kept testing for at least a week after. I've stopped now lol

See, I see everyone saying it's largely about how long you've been trying....but we tried two years, endured countless infertility treatments and ultimately were only successful after dropping a small fortune on IVF with ICSI......still, I'd rather buy cute clothes and cloth diapers than more tests to pee on! I used up what I had but beyond that I didn't want to be stuck in poas world indefinitely, I was so grateful to finally be able to move PAST that!!!

I don't think it's about how long you've been trying either. For me it's almost like an actual addiction :lol: I can't help but POAS!

I really has become a small habit or addiction. SO has taken away my debit card because all I want is to poas everyday since I found out. Just to make sure it's still there, lol. It's been a week since my first BFP and I have four tests already done. My first bloods will be drawn on Monday and that should make me feel more at ease. Even though I still like to line up my four test and grin like a crazy person over those little pink lines.

I have about 40-50 tests lined up in my bathroom :blush: I made myself stop at 5+2 because the lines start to get lighter typically starting between 5-7 weeks and I didn't want to see that and freak out! If my ultrasound goes well next week I will take another to see what kind of line I get without the worry!

I have about 40-50 tests lined up in my bathroom :blush: I made myself stop at 5+2 because the lines start to get lighter typically starting between 5-7 weeks and I didn't want to see that and freak out! If my ultrasound goes well next week I will take another to see what kind of line I get without the worry!

Aha, I love it!

I think SO would attempt to murder me if I keep testing. Plus hes already trying to throw away my precious four! >(

I would but my stash has finally run out :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->