Anyone else still testing after a positive???

jodiejodie

Reaction score
After 3 miscarriages I'm still having a hard time accepting I'm pregnant lol. Got my bfp on Thursday at 9dpo. Here are my progression pics! Anyone else have progression pics to share? I had my first beta at 9dpo where my hcg was 11 and progesterone was 15. I had another draw last night but won't have results until Monday :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 31
I'm 6 weeks and still testing. But I know I need to stop. Hook effect is taking place so my lines aren't progressing anymore.

Yay great progression there Hun! My lines as dark as it will go now so I'm not testing again, drive myself nuts xx

I tested for about a week then decided to stop. It was fun seeing the line progression and seeing all the bfps!

Progression looks great! I stopped at 5.5 weeks because I was getting to much anxiety about it lol!

I found an old unopened test while cleaning put some paperwork today... Yep still pregnant lol :haha:

I test everyday with cheapie strips. I really have to stop, because I also keep all the strips aligned so I can look at them everyday. But I know I have to stop. I'm running out of strips, so I'll stop as soon as I run out of it.

I ran out of my strips lol. I'm going to buy one more 3pk of FRER's tomorrow :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->