Anyone else struggling with shopping this time of year?

ChristiansMum

Mummy of 3 and 1 angel
Reaction score
Went tesco shopping for my nan this morning as she is elderly and had a bad fall recently. It was so busy, I was expecting it to be a little bit busy but it was rediculous I got into the cerial aisle and had to stop myself from just bursting into tears!! What made it worse was my DD was screaming the shop down, I was so tempted to just leave the shopping but I couldn't do that to my nan. I even text my mum and said i am ready to cry!!

But now I am home I look back and think what was I thinking it could of been a lot worse!! And I can even laugh about it now x

Went tesco shopping for my nan this morning as she is elderly and had a bad fall recently. It was so busy, I was expecting it to be a little bit busy but it was rediculous I got into the cerial aisle and had to stop myself from just bursting into tears!! What made it worse was my DD was screaming the shop down, I was so tempted to just leave the shopping but I couldn't do that to my nan. I even text my mum and said i am ready to cry!!

But now I am home I look back and think what was I thinking it could of been a lot worse!! And I can even laugh about it now x

Awe christiansmum I think we're apt to cry at just about anything right now and couple that with the holiday sentiment in the air and it's no wonder we aren't crying all day. I made dh watch Dr Seuss's Grinch that Stole Christmas last night and of course he had to watch me cry when Cindy Lou Who let that big fat tear out lol!

Yeah, I cry over little things for pretty much no reason right now. Aww, the sky looks so pretty! WAHHHH

However, as for shopping, I'm having a hard time just walking around because I am constantly feeling like I'm going to vomit all over. Sometimes I just barely make it to the toilet in time. Also? Puking in a public toilet is so gross. I can say this for a fact!

Internet shopping is the way to go for me this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->