anyone else testing 6th Dec?

aw1990

Reaction score
Im 4do i think, had two days of ovulation pain on sat/sun, I stopped the pill mid strip so not sure about cds, this is the first time i've properly been ttc, and the 2ww is driving me mad already! im a self-confessed poas addict! :dohh: how do you guys get through it?! lol xx

I'm 5dpo testing december 4th so we are close! I'm prob gonna give in and test the 2nd if af symptoms stay away lol

Hi hun! :) I gave in and poas today, knowing full well that even if i am pregnant it would be neg! :dohh: I'm just really finding this 2ww thing hard! lol how long have you been trying for? x

I'll probably test around the 5th or 6th! Although I'm super bummed about timing this month. Last two cycles we dtd everyday during my fertile time. Unfortunately I got my peak and had to fly out 10 hours later so we did it twice.. Once at night and once in the morning before I flew out and then I ovulated about a day later. Feeling like if I was dtd everyday and it wasn't working this month I'm already out. :/

defo only takes once! 2 of my DDs were only once around my fertile time, this time im ttc with a new partner, so not sure how fertile we'll be etc but we dtd plenty around the right time :)
6dpo and tested again, still neg of course, but it makes me feel like im at least doing something lol ... I feel like AF is imminent but not due for another week so thats got to be a good sign, crampy, achey boobs, grumpy as anything, headaches and slight nausea, its all pointing in the right direction, wish i could just sleep away the next 4-5 days! lol xx

I've had the headaches and slight nausea. Had a cold and extreme fatigue most of this week. Can't stop analyzing symptoms!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->