Anyone else testing sept 11th? (Lets wait it out together)

Icecreamtwist

Mother of Olivia
Reaction score
Hey !
I have an 11 month old daughter and this is our first cycle of TTC. Super nervous at the thought of having two babies under 2 lol but excited nonetheless!

Anyone else testing on/around September 11th? My AF is due on the 13th but I will be testing 2 days prior.
Apparently according to my cycle tracker I am 5dpo.

Fingers crossed! :flower:

I'm going to start testing on the 08th even though AF is due on he 12th! So will be testing until then so will test on the 11th if no luck prior to that date.

How exciting though - any weird twinges yet??

xx

I'm going to start testing on the 08th even though AF is due on he 12th! So will be testing until then so will test on the 11th if no luck prior to that date.

xx

Awesome !! So exciting ! :D

Well I've had (major TMI) diarrhea two days in a row randomly and haven't changed my diet at all. So I think that's a bit odd.

How about you? :) xx

xx

Awesome !! So exciting ! :D

Well I've had (major TMI) diarrhea two days in a row randomly and haven't changed my diet at all. So I think that's a bit odd.

How about you? :) xx

Haha no thats cool - maybe instead of sickness you got the other end? Im not too familiar with any symptoms apart from the normal ones really...

I feel a little odd but Im not sure if its not because I am monitoring everything my body is doing for the first time in 3 yrs and 10months. I don't remember suffering from anything but back pains last time and the time before that nearly 6 yrs ago, had no symptoms only a missed period!!

xxx

Yes when I was pregnant with my daughter I had no symptoms at all when I got my BFP. I actually had a missing PMS symptom which was the fact that my breast didn't hurt and they normally do.

Fingers crossed this is our month!! :D

AF is due for me Around the 10th, not too sure when I am going to test yet but will be close to this! Fingers crossed for you all! I'm super nervous! X

Buttercupbabi - will do !! :D you do the same haha ;)

Teddyed12 - ok sounds good ! I'm sooo nervous too... I kind of feel out though. Just that inner feeling.

I have ordered two first response test that will arrive on Thursday! so think i will take first test Friday 8th first thing in the morning. I feel sick thinking about it lol trying not to obsess though!

Keep positive, you might be pleasantly surprised :D Do you know exactly when you are going to do your first test yet?

x

Teddy - Eeeeek so excitedly nervous for you haha ! :happydance: the best part of the two week wait are the days you get to test haha

I think I'm gonna test on Sunday for the first one.. I want to wait till Monday but not sure I'll be able to wait that long haha

I will be testing on the 12th! Cycle 3 of ttc#2- have a beautiful little girl who will be 4 in October! Xx

Oooh well fingers crossed for you!! Not long!!

I am Just eating my tea, same as last night, cooked my favourite meal both nights... it literally tastes awful?! Can't see how I have done anything different to normal! I know when I was pregnant before some things just tasted odd! Anyone else had anything like this? I can't even finish it it tastes that wrong!!

Sammy - hi !! :) awesome! Keep us posted here hehe

Teddy - that's really odd sounds like food aversion which is like a HUGE sign of pregnancy haha I had it awful when i was pregnant with my daughter. Food and smell aversions. Sounds like a promising symptom!!

As for me, today I wiped the and my had sooo much clear stretchy CM which is weird because that usually means ovulation. According to my tracker though I ovulated (approximately) 6 days ago. Although my period cycles have been sorta messed up since starting them again postpartum so maybe I am just ovulating now? If so then that would push testing time :( but thanks God we BD'd yesterday night. I'm so lost and confused now lol

How you sept 11th testers getting on?

I am getting BFN's but no AF yet. although im very very sure its on its way, can feel the cramps starting.

Xx

How you sept 11th testers getting on?

I am getting BFN's but no AF yet. although im very very sure its on its way, can feel the cramps starting.

Xx

Hi teddyed
Boo to Ben's but let's hope the fact AF hasn't turned up is a good sign?
I got my BFP today- a bit unexpected as I had bleeding this morning! Just hoping it isn't a chemical now and is a sticky bean!
Babydust to you lovely ladies xxx

I got my BFP today- a bit unexpected as I had bleeding this morning! Just hoping it isn't a chemical now and is a sticky bean!
Babydust to you lovely ladies xxx

Omg Sammy! Fx it sticks! Babydust!

Thank you so much! Digi is negative....i am keeping everything crossed that this little one sticks!!! Had some bleeding, trying not to be a paranoid wreck!

I tested. All negative. Period was supposed to be here yesterday, still not here today. I might have ovulated later than I thought! I can feel my mood swings though so I think AF will show up soon.

I ended getting positive tests but also ended miscarrying at 6 weeks ☹ really bummed but atleast it wasn't later in the pregnancy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->