Anyone else too uncomfortable to sleep?

rebeccalouise

Reaction score
I didn't think I'd lose sleep this early on, but I can't remember the last time I had a full night! :( I wake up on my back, with stupid bellyache a fair few times in one night.. Is it just me this happens to? I've invested in a pregnancy pillow today, I'm hoping that'll keep me on my side as I'm comfiest that way. I'm not even that big yet, so I don't know why this is happening!?

I'm sleeping like a newborn in that I wake anything between every 2-4 hours. I brought a V pillow and it does make me more comfortable but it doesn't help me sleep longer.

I've been sleeping like this for about 2/3 weeks now and it's no consolation at all but I'm starting to not feel the effects of the lack of sleep.

Im starting to just cus my belly is actually starting to fork a Bump finally and I'm not used to it. Plus we bed share with our almost 3 year old. >_<

I literally can't sleep on my sides. The only comfy position is on my back, which I've been told by both my midwife and OB is okay, as long as you listen to your body's signals and move when you feel lightheaded or dizzy.

I am so uncomfortable all night long! I wake up so many times to the bathroom and wake up a lot because of aches and pains all over!!! I can't wait to be able to sleep on my belly again ..AAAAHHHH

I wake up constantly. I have no problem falling asleep but can't stay asleep for long. I wish I had a solution but I can tell you that you are not alone!

I can't stop peeing at night. To be frank. I get up every 2 hours. Also, I'm trying not to sleep on my back, which is making me super uncomfortable.

I'm so frustrated with it! I'm up again, it's five in the morning here :( this is the third time tonight! X

Yep 5:15am here and awake. Mine is not being able to catch my breath! Ergh. 10 more weeks to go. I know I'll be awake feeding but at least I will be able to breathe and belly sleep!

Sleep is as elusive to me as the unicorn right now. It doesn't help that I got a tetanus shot a week ago and my arm still hurts so bad that it wakes me up several times a night. Can't lay on my left side because of it, can't lay on my tummy, can't lay on my back, I can only lay on my right side, facing OH. Unfortunately, he breathes some intense stank breath right at me when I face him, so I'm just plum out of luck.

You're not alone! I got my pregnancy pillow and it helped for a week. Now I'm up and down again :(

At least we're not alone. I feel like I'm on a NB schedule with every 2-4 hours of sleep and then changing positions is a must lol

I'm the same, awake every couple of hours and takes me ages to get back to sleep.

I'm shattered.

Its 3:20 am and I've been up for an hour now from my hip pain and just so uncomfortable no matter what position I'm in

I get really bad pain/ache in my lower bump :( it's horrible! The pregnancy pillow helps slightly, but I still wake up on my back! X

I am constantly waking up throughout the night, I got a pregnancy pillow which helps but just instead of waking once an hour I wake every 2-3 hours. It can be because I am in pain (usually my shoulder :S), I might be thirsty, I might need to pee because I am always thirsty or just because my body has decided I no longer deserve sleep lol

Im up a couple of times an hour having to switch from one side to the other, because my hips KILL me when im on them too long :( im a stomach sleeper, so this side thing doesnt agree with me. Body pillow has only helped a little.. *Sigh*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->