Anyone else TTC & Trying to lose weight?

babifever

Reaction score
Hello, just wondering if anyone else is trying to lose weight and have baby at the same time?

would love to have some mutual support.

Me!:) I've lost 1 stone 8 after having my 11 month old but I've got another 2 stone to go really to get back to a healthy weight, I'm not after super skinny a size 12 would be lovely! I keep falling off the wagon so would love some support:) xxxxxx

Me too. Hello. Good luck with ttc and weight loss. I have a 19 month old and have lost 10kg...about 1 st 7 lb ish. I love sugar. Yum yum. I keep falling of the wagon too. Like today and last night.

Spud me too! Lol, I had a lemon muffin for breakfast: ( sugar.......yum xxxxxxx

Hey ladies,

I'm currently size 16. I would kill to be a size 12. Lolz. Most of my clothes in my closet are 10-12. Just started metformin for diabetes 2. Hoping it will help with weight loss. My goal is to try to eliminate high carbs for at least 2 weeks. This isn't something I plan to do long term at all, but I feel like I gotta take control. My blood sugar was 353 in the middle of the day, yesterday.

how much are you trying to lose?

I am also in the same boat. Just started back at the gym this week.

I already lost 25 pounds but I need to lose another 20 - 30 more. All depends on what I wear/make of it depends on the size. Usually Largeish in Yoga pants. About a 14 in regular pants.

Hoping to stick to it this time at the gym, I have my mom and bf going with me for motivation.

I'm also a 16 and would LOVE to be a 12 again, I've always been fairly slim until the past few years which kinda makes it worse, I get stuck in such a rut of feeling down about how I look that I can't be bothered to diet but I just need to get a grip and get back in the zone lol, need some willpower from somewhere!! Xxxx

come join me!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...oss-while-ttc-support-group.html#post34663433

We can keep each other motivated, share tips, vent about our troubles, etc.

Hope to see you ladies there!

GL with your weight loss and TTC!!!

Hello Beautiful ladies, I'm happy to let yal know I got my this morning. I have built a rapport with a few threads and don't feel like typing the same thing over/over again. You can visit my announcement and picture here: There's a season for everything!

never give up ladies, if you remember this was the cycle we stopped the technicalities and took myself out of the ttc mindset, stop tracking/bbt, everything. I truly believe everything happens when its suppose too! Now I have to tackle this diabetes now. Love, blessings and baby dust to you all. Thanks so much for the support, I will be around

Congratulations babifever. I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months.
did you lose any more weight?

Just got a faint positive at 11dpo today but after 2 chemicals last year I'm not getting excited yet but it goes to show weight loss and healthy eating must help:) congrats babifever! Xxxxx

babifever- Huge congrats!!!

Oasis717- Congrats! Really hoping this is a sticky baby for you!

I hope both of you have happy and healthy pregnancies. Each time I've fallen pregnant it's been when I was eating healthy and losing weight. Seems to be a pretty good tip!!!

Thank you:) I'm carrying on with the healthy eating and just hoping and hoping all is OK this time:) xxx

Yes I am trying to loose weigh and TV to. I have lost a stone now. Still trying to loose more but I am getting a little distracted with the losses I have had. :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->