Anyone else TTC/waiting to test the first cycle after MC?

dan-o

RMC's but mum to 3 now!
Reaction score
I have read countless times that after a MC fertility can be increased, so we've tried as much as possible, in the hope that this might be true!!

Is there anyone else TTC/ waiting to test on the first cycle after a loss? :flower:

Wanna keep each other sane in the 2ww? xx

Testing dates for us hoping to get lucky 1st cycle after MC! :hugs:

:witch: - dan-o :dohh:

:bfp: - mommy2lexi :yipee: Congrats!!!

Hi there, sorry to hear about your m/c. I had a m/c on the 28th last month at 5w+3 and we decided we wanted to try again straight away, and 2 days ago got my bfp :D:D:D:D:D
Good luck x

I'm in the 2ww w/ you! This was our first 'trying' cycle after m/c and D&C. I ovulated really late (totally not normal for me), so I don't have much hope for this cycle :(

I hope you get a BFP soon!

Are you going to test early?

Hi there, sorry to hear about your m/c. I had a m/c on the 28th last month at 5w+3 and we decided we wanted to try again straight away, and 2 days ago got my bfp :D:D:D:D:D
Good luck x

OMG!! Congrats!! So it does work :D xx

I'm in the 2ww w/ you! This was our first 'trying' cycle after m/c and D&C. I ovulated really late (totally not normal for me), so I don't have much hope for this cycle :(

I hope you get a BFP soon!

Are you going to test early?

Hi hun, hope you caught your egg! I think ov late after a D&C is quite common, so I wouldn't worry at all! :)

I will probably try to hold out until about 10dpo, or later if possible :)
AF comes at 12 dpo for me on a normal month.

How many DPO are you, I've only just ov'd so aaaaages to go yet, lol!!

:hug:

I hope it's common, I've tried to do research and not really gotten anywhere.

I got a positive OPK on Tuesday early morning. I think I ov'd that day b/c I was having lots of cramping. So that being the case I guess I have a ways to go too!!! The waiting is soooo hard :(

And I have no clue when to test since ov came so late. I know they say AF should come two weeks after so I guess I'll be testing on the 10th (if I can make it that long and if AF doesn't come first) LOL!!!

So, it sounds like we will be testing around the same time!!

yeah im trying st8 away to after my mc in june, hoping no more af`s lol got my pos opk wed and thurs so heres hoping i caught it and the fertile after mc is very true :hugs:

Hey I'm in the tww too. Dh and I got a bfp in may but m/c at 6wks. Now we are in the wait again. We waited one full cycle and tried again this month. I'm 13 dpo rightnow.

Ohh good luck ladies!! Any symptoms yet?

I've got sore boobs already, which I'll take as a good sign as last month when I MC they didn't hurt at all!

Do you want me to make this a testing thread and put your test dates on the first post?

Sure! Make it a test thread!

Sounds good that you have sore boobs!! Yay for symptoms!! I don't have any :( Do you have any gut feelings for this cycle?

I'm still being hopeful as when I was prego with my daughter I didn't have any symptoms until I was about 7 weeks along....and here she is today.

But, it still makes me not too optimistic for this month :(

I guess time will tell, right? I should test on the 11th or so, but prolly won't make it till then....LOL

I've added our test dates, fingers crossed! Anyone else want to be added? :flower:

I saw you added yourself to the sept test thread....did AF come early or are you just preparing for a let down?

If AF didn't come, are you having any symptoms for this month??

I hope you are doing alright :)

LOL!!! Just planning ahead, so I'm not too crushed if it's a BFN this cycle :haha:

I'm deffo in the 2ww this cycle :)

Things are still looking OK, boobs sore, cramps, temps nicely up.... soooo hoping this cycle ends in my sticky BFP, we tried extra hard!!

How about you, any symptoms to speak of yet? :) xxx

LOL I kinda figured that was the case!! I hear you...we tried extra hard too :blush:

I don't know about symptoms...trying not to analyze things (HA that's not going so well!). I am really tired and have been drinking a lot of milk...which is weird, esspecially since I had milk cravings w/ my daughter. But it seems odd to me to have symptoms already? I dunno!! I have been having cramps like you said, but I've had them since the D&C in June, nothing strong just on/off dull achyness?

At least you have sore boobs...I def. don't have that. Never have :( I heard that is the earliest and usually most sure symptom that happens!! So yay for you!!

I do have a 'feeling' I am, but that could just be hopeful thinking :haha:

I have been having cramps like you said, but I've had them since the D&C in June, nothing strong just on/off dull achyness?

I do have a 'feeling' I am, but that could just be hopeful thinking :haha:

Yeah like a dull ache. I quite often get it anyway, but both times I've had a BFP they have been more noticeable than usual :)

I also have a 'feeling'! But then I'm trying to keep as much PMA as much as possible, so that may be why, lol! I figure if I keep telling myself I'm gonna get a BFP, it might just work, ha ha!

im still waitin 4 af i had d&c 30th june 2010 still no af no idea if i ov or not no sign of af or owt bfn on 28th july2010 so no idea as i was reg every 28 days mc must of knocked me 4 six i hope you all best hun and hopefully we both have a bfp soon

Hi princessjulia

Sorry for your loss hun :(

I had my D&C June 4th (at 7 weeks pg) and got my first real AF July 7th. I was normally a 28 day cycle girl too....this past cycle was 34 days though. It's really hard to figure out what is going on after m/c with our cycles.

Did you happen to do ov tests? How far along were you with your loss? I hope you can get a BFP very soon!!!

I had my D&C on 14th July and TTC as soon as I have my first cycle which should be next week I hope!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->