Anyone else unsure about having another

mel102

Reaction score
I have 2 beautiful kids already my son is 9 and my daughter is 3 I feel some days like yeah it's time for another and then other days I think I am crazy to try again as life is perfect now the kids are so close and easy managed i am worried I will upset all that. I am also scared I won't be able to love another as much as I love my other 2 which I know sounds silly but I really do worry about it has anyone else felt like this before another child??

Hiya, I felt like this whilst deciding to try for number 3. I wanted another LO but was worried about upsetting our family balance, making things difficult etc. We went for it and it and so far it is just great, I love being a family of 5.

Hi,
I do have my moments of doubt over ttc...mainly when my children are being naughty! :lol:

I just think you know deep down one way or another if you really do want another, and for us, we both really can see us adding to our family.

Oh and three kids is just lovely-my three get on so well, and never short of someone to play with.

I worry about having another and get the whole could I love them the same. It took us several years ttc and 2 losses before my DS came in to our lives. He is definitely the centre of our universe. I've always wanted two babies and we are planning to ttc when DS is 2 but I am nervous about trying and having another. Equally I want DS to have a sibling and not be an only child. Its such a scary, yet exciting decision!

I worry about having another and get the whole could I love them the same. It took us several years ttc and 2 losses before my DS came in to our lives. He is definitely the centre of our universe. I've always wanted two babies and we are planning to ttc when DS is 2 but I am nervous about trying and having another. Equally I want DS to have a sibling and not be an only child. Its such a scary, yet exciting decision!

I am glad I am not the only one who has felt like this I am sure these are all natural feelings how old is your little boy?

My little man is 10 months. Can't believe he is nearly a year old, where has that year gone! We have decided to try for baby number 2 when DS is 2 so we hope for about a 3 year gap. But I am nervous as well as excited at the thought of another. I love DS more than anything and I find it hard to imagine loving another just the same. Even though I am sure I will.

I felt/feel the same, although I can't wait to have another one I am nervous about it, like someone else said especially when my two are being naughty! I think oh god could I really handle a third one?! But I've always wanted 3 and can't wait for all the good bits of being a family of 5!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->