Anyone else up at this crazy hour? I can't sleep!!

M

Maid Marian

https://images.piccsy.com/cache/images/cant-sleep-81043-500-654.jpg

yes, but it is only 11:12pm Saturday here!

Well, I am up but not for lack of sleep. Working like a dog here at 1am. What about you, kiddo keeping you up?

I am a police dispatcher and actually really enjoy the midnight shift. I feel for you though, I hate waking up before 6am. Already being awake is one thing but being asleep and then waking up, no bueno. :haha: Hopefully you'll be able to nap when LO naps today.

I am a police dispatcher and actually really enjoy the midnight shift. I feel for you though, I hate waking up before 6am. Already being awake is one thing but being asleep and then waking up, no bueno. :haha: Hopefully you'll be able to nap when LO naps today.
Is that what it says on the tin: you .... send police out? :blush:

Right, my partners (coworkers) and I take all the 9-1-1 (999 for you) calls and send the officers out to help. It's a great job, loads of fun but can be quite stressful at times. I love the flexible hours and all the different shifts I can choose from to fit my schedule. This job allows me a lot of time with my family which I wouldn't get with an 8-5 job. What about you? Do you work or are you lucky enough to be a SAHM?

Right, my partners (coworkers) and I take all the 9-1-1 (999 for you) calls and send the officers out to help. It's a great job, loads of fun but can be quite stressful at times. I love the flexible hours and all the different shifts I can choose from to fit my schedule. This job allows me a lot of time with my family which I wouldn't get with an 8-5 job. What about you? Do you work or are you lucky enough to be a SAHM?
wow that must be a really rewarding job, how did you get in to it?
I'm a sahm at the moment, really hoping to be while LO is little.

I hope you are able to stay a SAHM mom too, I think it's great when mom's want to and can afford to stay home. They are only little for so long you know. He's super cute by the way, love those chubby cheeks.

I found my job when I was on mat leave with my oldest. I was in fast food management working 6 days a week and knew that wasn't ideal for my family. So I started looking and came across the job posting for my current job. I put in my application and got lucky, out of I think like 100 people they hired me. I have loved my job since day one and plan on it being my career. The hours rock, the benefits are awesome and I get to help people everyday.

I hope you are able to stay a SAHM mom too, I think it's great when mom's want to and can afford to stay home. They are only little for so long you know. He's super cute by the way, love those chubby cheeks.

I found my job when I was on mat leave with my oldest. I was in fast food management working 6 days a week and knew that wasn't ideal for my family. So I started looking and came across the job posting for my current job. I put in my application and got lucky, out of I think like 100 people they hired me. I have loved my job since day one and plan on it being my career. The hours rock, the benefits are awesome and I get to help people everyday.

I hope so too - I'd be so sad leaving him, especially at this age. :cry:
Hehe thank you, he has lots of weird and wonderful expressions, has recently learnt to stick his tongue out at me :haha:

Sounds like your job was a real find! You must have really impressed them to beat all the other people to it :thumbup:

I hope so too - I'd be so sad leaving him, especially at this age. :cry:
Hehe thank you, he has lots of weird and wonderful expressions, has recently learnt to stick his tongue out at me :haha:

Awe, I love when the start to do that! Well, just so you know, the expressions just keep getting better as thier personality really starts to come through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->