Anyone else use ovidrel trigger?

PinkCupcakes

Reaction score
Hi ladies!
This is my second ovidrel trigger shot cycle and I’m 7DPT and 6DPO and two days ago I had the worst pressure sharp pains in my lower abdomen and the pressure is still there but the pain has subsided. My HPTs are still dark, how long did it take you all for your HPT to fade and come back?

C2E34023-5CB6-47A6-A91C-D19C511EAB4E.jpeg

Hi there Pink, yes I have used it once. Here is my experience, all test showed some kind of line up until 9 dpo. Wondfo dropped off fast though. It stopped being reliably just six days after trigger. Don't know why. First Signal from Walmart was hit and miss the hold time with smu being the best but 7 days after trigger couldn't trust it.

Your test are holding strong to be cheapies. While 6dpo isn't the most common day for implantation it can happen. I forget if you did IUI or IVF...or was it just an ovulation induced cycle? Praying your lines get darker and not lighter so there is no doubt!! Waiting out trigger lines can be so stressful. Make sure you remember to drink plenty of water! Its the first thing I stopped doing whenever I get hard stressed over something. HUGS

Last edited:
@FTale thank you so much! It’s ovulation induces cycles! Letrozole then trigger shot then progesterone supplements, as well as thyroid supplements.

You are very welcome ! :) How many follies did you Ovulate? I feel like it was 1? I could be so wrong.

The body can hold on to the trigger for a while for some folks. But I think by 8 dpo if its still looking this good on your cheapies, even I would be about to burst wanting a blood test already. So I can't blame you feeling excited.

Heck, mine were dark then light then dark...like my body was fighting to hold on to hcg.

Don't give up hope though. Some ladies never drop the line and it gets darker for them.

You can see two here and one hiding in the back you can’t see in this US but was there she said.

6058E6D5-CBD4-4486-8706-B85A03A9FFDB.jpeg

Did an HPT in the evening with a different brand cheapie and it’s so much darker than the other cheapies! How is my test so dark still being 7DPT!? Shouldn’t they fade??? These are afternoon tests, my morning test was still way dark too.

View attachment 1086400

Wow that one is much darker. Which was it? Looks like Wondfo or SurePredict?

That is a good number of follies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->