Anyone else waiting for cycle to TTC?

DaisyDreamer

mama to a beautiful boy
Reaction score
I'm still breastfeeding my 6.5 month old son and my baby fever is so bad!!

Hoping to chat with others in the same boat til our cycles return and we can all start TTC:happydance:

I'm waiting for my cycle, but I'm pretty sure it's just not going to show up. Ever. I know paragard isn't supposed to alter cycles any since it's non hormonal, but it has. Post BCP I'd go up to 36 day cycles and work down to 31-32 over the next few months. Prior to paragard insertion I was around 34 days. I got it in in March and had a 40 day cycle, 46 day cycle, and then a 41 day cycle. I got it out August 29 (CD 32) and am now on day 46.

It's not like me to have these kinds of cycles. We only have a small window in which we can try, so I'm just not very hopeful!

I'm waiting for my cycle, but I'm pretty sure it's just not going to show up. Ever. I know paragard isn't supposed to alter cycles any since it's non hormonal, but it has. Post BCP I'd go up to 36 day cycles and work down to 31-32 over the next few months. Prior to paragard insertion I was around 34 days. I got it in in March and had a 40 day cycle, 46 day cycle, and then a 41 day cycle. I got it out August 29 (CD 32) and am now on day 46.

It's not like me to have these kinds of cycles. We only have a small window in which we can try, so I'm just not very hopeful!

So is paragard a type of BC? Sorry that it is affecting your cycles though. Breastfeeding is keeping mine away much to my demise :shock: baby fever is real!

I am! I had my son on Feb 3rd. I am no longer breastfeeding (stopped pumping around 3 months after returning to work). I have had one cycle that was induced with provera. I have PCOS so I figured I would rather have my body kick started to see if cycles would start after. I am on CD 11 now. Praying that my cycles come back more regularly. I really want to conceive naturally this time!

I have a 1 year and I am still BF. I went back to work when DS was just over 4months old and I pumped up until he was 12 months old. It's been right at a month for no pumping during the day, and still no AF :shrug:

We do BF before work, after work, during the night and on days I have off (Fri, Sat, Sun). So I dont know when it will return. We are kinda WTTC as well, and hoping to conceive naturally this time as last time we did IVF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->