Anyone else waiting for their kids High School place?

v2007

Reaction score
I applied by email so after 8pm for me, i am ever so nervous.

V xxx

I applied by email so after 8pm for me, i am ever so nervous.

V xxx

Its such a worry isn't it. We had to apply for Harry last year, we wanted him to go to the Catholic school, and although I'm catholic and knew we were in catagory 1, I was still worried sick.

Hope you get the school you want.

xxx

Not us, but cant believe Mollie is going to be going to High school :shock:

Good luck, hope she get your first choice

I never got an email :cry:

I am well annoyed, i dont know what has happened.

V xxx

Oh no :( did you check your junk box?

I got my letter a minute ago and thankfully Callem got a place at my first choice :happydance: I still can't believe he is going to highschool in september where has my baby boy gone :cry:
V i hope you get a letter today seen as how you didn't get your email and fingers crossed for a place at your first choice.

Still n o email but i signed in to my School account and it said results 1st Choice Morecambe High.

So i think she got her 1st choice.

V xxx

I didn't receive an email when I was supposed to either and the link they sent me to reset my password didn't work, but I got letter in the post today. My daughter got 1st choice so well chuffed (not that there are many schools to choose from lol!)
She's an August baby so gonna be one of the youngest
I still remember receiving the letter confirming her place in reception class, time has gone too fast...

I don't think I received an email, just had to log on, although it is a year ago and my memories been rubbish this last year.

So pleased for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->