stiletto_mom

Reaction score
How far along are/were you?
Are you planning to miscarry naturally?

Is this your first miscarriage?

Here's our mini-timeline.
Feb 1 - BFP
Feb 6 - blood test confirmed. HCG 6000+
Feb 12 - blood test. HCG dropped to 3000+. Receptionist implied I was miscarrying (radio silence for the long weekend). Stressed and anxious.
Feb 16 - blood test. HCG dropped 2000+. I was told to expect to bleed and miscarry soon.

I have an ultrasound next Monday on the 22nd. I'm hoping that D&C will be an option for me if the baby isn't viable. I want to move on.
I think I am about 6 weeks. It is our first miscarriage.

Hi there,

I'm here too. I remember your handle from the other pregnancy boards, looks like our situation is very similar.

Got my bfp on the 3rd, and increased numbers until the 10th up to 604. On the 12th I started spotting and later that day got the news that my numbers went down to the 500's. I spotted all weekend and just started heavier flow today. So sad. Dr. Shows numbers are not decreasing and now wants to do a d&c. Ugh.

*hugs*

Hang in there. Distract yourself with work, binge watching shows and go out with friends. I've given myself a few days to grieve and then move on.

It's tough though

Oh yes. The entire weekend I stayed busy busy busy.

BFP February 23rd
Beta test on that same day 438
Beta test February 26th 470.

Waiting till Monday For 3rd beta.
It's going to be a fun weekend.

First miscarriage
Already have a 22 month old boy whom I have only stopped breastfeeding 2 months ago.

Still devastating.

Based on my last cycle I am around 5 weeks.
Sorry for your losses girls. Hang in there...

Based on my last cycle I am around 5 weeks.
Sorry for your losses girls. Hang in there...

Here with you. I miscarried last weekend. Just waiting for my betas to get to 0 now. I think I was 6 weeks but my pregnancy might have been blighted or stopped growing at 3 or 4 weeks.

Take care of yourself.

Bit of a different situation since my loss was a MMC, but here is my timeline if it helps anyone else out there:

December 31st 2015 - BFP at 3 weeks since LMP :happydance:
January 2016 - great line progression, mild pg symptoms, no spotting, no bleeding
February 5th 2016 - 8+1 weeks, MMC on ultrasound, baby measured 6+4, no hb, took cytotec at 8 pm :cry:
February 6th - bleeding started in the morning
February 8th - met my perfect little baby in the folds of the TP when I wiped
February 9th - saw the tiny little umbilical cord
February 13th - bleeding turned to spotting, still getting +hpt
February 19th - spotting finally stopped, second ultrasound confirmed completed miscarriage, squinter on hpt, -opk
February 25th - spike in anxiety, bbt in post-O range, -hpt, based on past cycles guessing I O'd on the 22nd or 23rd, based on my usual LP expecting AF late next week.

Greekgirl - This was my first pregnancy and my first loss, but I think it would be devastating no matter your situation. I do wish I already had a little one in my arms, and the ache to be a mom is hard...but you were dreaming of being a mom to that baby too...so the feelings must be the same. I'm so sorry for your loss. You, like all of us, deserve to grieve.

I remember TTC for a long time before conceiving my little boy, almost 4 years and it was heartbreaking. Went through two unsuccessful IVF rounds and no BFP. He came naturally a year after our last IVF. He IS our miracle baby.
And I want to say that I feel your pain and that my miscarriage is not as painful as it would be if didn't have my little guy. He really does ease the pain.
So, thanks for the support, I do deserve to grieve, everyone does but I want to tell you that my situation although devastating, is still not the same as a first mis without a little one.
I wish you both the best, that in no time you will get BFP which carry out to term and that you give birth to healthy babies.

I am rambling.
It's almost midnight and I haven't slept well in a few days so I should maybe edit this later.
I truly wish you both get your babies soon.
:hugs:
:hugs: to both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->