Anyone else watching this Take That thing?

I am Sky Plussing it and i'm watching BBC1.

v XXXX

I loved it by the end - Rob started off annoying me, but then he redeemed himself towards the end by saying that Gary Barlow is that man - because he is indeed and hopefully my future husband :rofl:

I went to bed to watch it and I fell asleep. It was pants lol

They kept showing that clip of Robbie saying 'I was always the most talented member of the band,sorry gary' that made me want to throw things at the TV-also did anyone get the feeling Jason really didn't want him back?X

Glad I'm not the only one who thought this.
Robbie peed me off loads & I'm annoyed with Gary too (like i know them lol)
This is how it seems to me :-
-Take That rejoin & Robbie hasnt been around for a while
-Take That get big again so Robbie feels he needs to get back out there too & brings out a few new songs
-Everyone goes on about Robbie rejoining Take That
-Robbie gets back with Take That because his career now is nothing cmpared to theirs.
-Robbie now getting everything he wants including singing the first verse on their new single
- Mark, Jason & Howard pushed to the back to make room for RobBie & Gary lets it happen because of how Robbie has made him feel a bout the past so he's bending over backwards to make Robbie happy

Well thats what I think anyway x
Howard didnt look to happy about him being back either x

Oh & did anyone see them on X Factor???
Robbie looked out of the group wearing different clothes -Black while they wore grey
Also it seemed that he was shouting over the others when they sang the chorus bit x

I am not convinced he will make the tour, I think he will spit his dummy out and pull out by the time they start touring, I thought howard and jason seemed anoyed he was back.

I think when it was on the X Factor it says it all-
Dermot-'How does it feel to be back?'
Robbie-At the moment,it feels great'

x

Yeah I picked up on that, I really don't think he will get to next year, I think they have made a mistake bringing him back x

the bloke has too much of an ego to be in a band...I think on X factor he was expecting a bigger cheer than he got...also I wouldn't be suprised if he gets booed on the tour...if he makes it that far....x

I think when it was on the X Factor it says it all-
Dermot-'How does it feel to be back?'
Robbie-At the moment,it feels great'

x

Yeah I thought that too x Idiot x He's using them I think to get himself back out there, its a selfish thing but hey thats Robbie for you.

I am watching it now, they are all fab but Robbie can be a git at times.

V xxx

Aaaaarrrrgggghhh hubby has put some Take That docu on its got Mr Ego on it....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->