anyone else with 1 to no symptoms?

Catiren

Young mom of 2 and Prego!
Reaction score
i normally have a ton of symptoms during pms. nothing. with my daughter my cycle didnt have pregnancy symptoms either until the very day after my expected period, then ms hit like a train.

im wondering if i shuld wait til the day of af due to test or wait a week after. i just feel weird. i dont feel like my normal poas addict self. i wulda used like 20 tests already and im only 3dpo. so far i havent even touched a frikkin stick. i just feel.... different.

Wait until af is due you still have quite a while in the 2WW to be testing or anything. I started feeling symptoms I think at 3 or 4 dpo. I have tons of symptoms noe at 10dpo but I'm holding out for at least 1 more day. Fingers crossed...

Good luck

I know I've been thinking the same! 4 dpo and literally no symptoms at all. I'm convinced this time that it'll be a bfn but last time I had no symptoms and didn't expect anything until AF late and got a shock BFP so fingers crossed for you x

haha same. i swore i wasnt knocked up but i was! now im swearing again. only time will tell.

i normally have a ton of symptoms during pms. nothing. with my daughter my cycle didnt have pregnancy symptoms either until the very day after my expected period, then ms hit like a train.

im wondering if i shuld wait til the day of af due to test or wait a week after. i just feel weird. i dont feel like my normal poas addict self. i wulda used like 20 tests already and im only 3dpo. so far i havent even touched a frikkin stick. i just feel.... different.

Hi - this sounds exactly like I was in 2011 when I conceived my daughter!!! An absolute POAS-aholic I would use 2 cheapies a day from really early. The month I conceived I had ZERO symptoms, thought I was out but got my BFP 3 days after I realised AF hadn't shown. Then I realised NO symptoms, WAS my symptom 😂🙈

Good luck, hold in there xx

thanks. will do. i just cant forget the feeling that im not the same as i was. this tww is sooooo strange.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->