Anyone else with a baby lying sideways/transverse?

JleStar

Reaction score
Hello all,

I am currently 25 weeks and my baby has been in the same sideways position since I can remember.

Anyone else?

Is there something I can do to change this? I heard doing the yoga pose "downward facing dog" can help move him around but I am not sure. Has anybody tried this with success?

Thanks in advance

There is still PLENTY of time for baby to move on their own. DS went head down around 28 weeks and stayed there

Yea i wouldnt worry just yet..dd was tranverse until 32 weeks and went engaged i didnt even realise tho me lol until mw told me she moved !!!

Yes she's either breech or transverse right now. Very different from my boy who was always head down. Still time to switch positions.

My boys seemed to always be head down as well and this one is still all over the place,

Google "Spinning Babies". But my oldest was transverse until 35 weeks along. He went breech, I used these repositioning techniques found on Spinning Babies, and he went head down and was born naturally. I wouldn't worry about baby's position until much later, but it doesn't hurt to use these techniques now, if you'd like. It is pretty painful to have a large baby poking out of your sides. Haha

My lo is lying transverse. He/she is obviously comfy but I'm not. I'm going to start swimming.

I had a prenatal apt today and the doctor guessed both my babies are laying sidways right now. She also told me that they usually get into a more final position at 32 weeks, but they won't make a decision to schedule or talk c-sect (if one is breach) until 36 weeks, if I get that far. So lots of time for baby to do somersaults and get into place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->