Anyone else with blocked tubes?...Waiting to start IVF

Thank you. I don't know why those hpts were showing lines but I told myself I wasn't going to accept anything as a bfp until it was a blazing positive. Glad I did so I am not too sad about it. I just wish we could afford IVF now and didn't have to wait til September to get the ball rolling. :wacko::wacko:

Anywho , hows everyone doing?

I know IVF is so expensive and we have to pay everything out of pocket too, since our insurance doesn't cover anything. That adds a ton of stress.

We are waiting to gather funds together and I'm trying to lose some weight before we start. So we'll see when that is.

Yea our insurance doesn't cover anything with infertility so everything is out of pocket. We've decided to get a loan in August/September but in the mean time we've been trying to saving money on the side. Im sure we wont save all the funds we needs for IVF but even if we can save enough for the meds that will at least take the edge off.

ladies, i have a question regarding the serrapeptase. after mera mentioned it in her initial post, i researched it online and chatted to a few friends and found out a friend of mine in germany actually used to to unblock her tubes!! i decided to give it a try. today is my third day taking it and it makes me rather tired and gives me a bit of a headache. has any of you ladies who tried it experienced any side effects? i cant find much on side effects on the internet. just one lady saying it is "detox symtoms" showing it is working...hm. my friend cannot recall any side effects. appreciate your comments.

ladies, i have a question regarding the serrapeptase. after mera mentioned it in her initial post, i researched it online and chatted to a few friends and found out a friend of mine in germany actually used to to unblock her tubes!! i decided to give it a try. today is my third day taking it and it makes me rather tired and gives me a bit of a headache. has any of you ladies who tried it experienced any side effects? i cant find much on side effects on the internet. just one lady saying it is "detox symtoms" showing it is working...hm. my friend cannot recall any side effects. appreciate your comments.

I haven't experience any side effects as of yet. Maybe drinking more water it may help ? I've been having some cramps since taking it but nothing extreme.

thanks! i also feel some unusual, mild cramping and pulling in the area of my tubes/ovaries, no more headaches but still pretty fatigued. drinking more water is a good idea! thanks! This us really exciting, i feel serra could really work! FX to all ladies trying it!

hi, just wanted to add quickly: today, the 7th day of taking serra, I started spotting! weird. It happens to be the middle of my cycle but I never spot during ovulation and think my ovulation is already gone anyway. This is more like tiny little blood clots within the mucus (sorry TMI!), not like usual spotting. I also feel pressure on both sides near the ovaries and around my uterus, I hope it's not something bad going on threre or a sign of some horrible desease, and I hope it means the serrapeptase is doing its work... GL to all!

PatientMum - that sounds very similar to what I've heard after people have taken Serra and then it's cleared stuff out. Good luck!

I agree with BronteForever ! I've read a lot of women that took serrapeptase had some spotting while taking it. It can be taken as a good sign that everything is getting cleared out !

Just wanted to update . I think serrapeptase made my AF flow a day shorter. Not complaining of course but usually my flow last about a full 7 days this time it was only 6. Not sure if that means it's working but just wanted let you guys know side effects I'm getting while taking it.

thanks ladies. exciting developments, Mera! let's hope it's working. your shorter period is certainly a sign something is going on. and yes please do update us on side effects and symptoms that you have. I am very interested, especially because i tend to freak out and worry when something is different than usual although in this case a change is what we want... So it helps to know what you guys feel when taking it. good luck!

oh one more quick note: just had my annual check at my gynecologyst, she did an ultrasound and said there was some "free fluid" around uterus/tubes, which
meant "something is going on there" she said. i told her about serra, she said it could be the cause. when i miscarried last year, the d&c didnt get everyhing out and a scan then also showed "free fluid" there as the body was tryingto get rid of the leftovers. so it wasnt all coming out the normal way, like a period, but also was dissolving inside somehow. i refused to wait then and ended up having a hysteroscopy..., but anyway, this may explain why im so tired, the body is processing some fluid inside so it may be affecting the whole system... who knows :) hoping it's a good sign!

oh one more quick note: just had my annual check at my gynecologyst, she did an ultrasound and said there was some "free fluid" around uterus/tubes, which
meant "something is going on there" she said. i told her about serra, she said it could be the cause. when i miscarried last year, the d&c didnt get everyhing out and a scan then also showed "free fluid" there as the body was tryingto get rid of the leftovers. so it wasnt all coming out the normal way, like a period, but also was dissolving inside somehow. i refused to wait then and ended up having a hysteroscopy..., but anyway, this may explain why im so tired, the body is processing some fluid inside so it may be affecting the whole system... who knows :) hoping it's a good sign!

I'm hoping that's a good sign!! Update on me: I'm feeling ovulation pains super early. Today I'm cd 11 and usually I don't start feeling these pains around cd 13/14. Wondering if the serrapeptase is making me ovulate early? I'm going to take an opk just to see what comes up .

Mera, thanks for the update! that's interesting! it might affect ovulation. it affected mine but in the opposite way. when i was at the doctors appt, it was my 14 th cd and the doctor said she could see a 21 mm follicle and i was likely to ovulate the following day. it surprised me, i normally ovulate cd 12 and thought i had already ovulated. i think i actually ovulated 2-3 days later. so cd 16-17.
i continue to feel pretty marked cramping on both sides where i imagine the tubes are but it's bearable. The cramping has been going on for about 10 days now, i wonder when it'll stop. do you still feel any cramping?
I am adding some chinese herbs to promote the clearing effect, hopefully, as well as to remove any potential toxicity...
mera, do keep us updated! fingers crossed!

My tubes are also blocked. We tried IVF several times, and were successful twice. We have 2 beautiful boys. Best decision ever!!

Everyone at my doctors office was amazing!! They became my biggest cheerleaders and were always had an available shoulder for me to lean on.

Sheddsma, thank you for your post and congratulation to your two lovely boys!

IVF is a great thing and has helped many of you, dear ladies with blocked tubes, to finally have your beautiful babies!

As for me, IVF helped me get pregnant 3 times, but none of that lasted. I began to suspect, there must be some other underlying issue, other than my old age of 38-40, that is playing a role.

I have feared there could be a hydrosalpinx in the tubal blockage that might be releasing some toxic fluid that always killed my embryos. Doctors said not to worry, since they can’t see it on the scan, it’s very likely not there. Hence, no need to remove my tubes as many ladies with blockages do to avoid toxicity.

Last week, after a month of taking serra, and several days after my first period on it, I noticed as if some warm water was released (sorry TMI!!), it happened last week about three days after AF finished, my panties were soaking wet down there as if I peed myself a little.

Yesterday, during a bike trip, the same thing happened with a tiny little bit of spotting. (sorry TMI!!) The cycling tights felt like a wet nappy, horrible. And the same has been going on today. So what is this fluid, if not a hydrosalpinx? I guess I should ask my doctors!

Now I don’t know what to do, should I go for another ivf? I guess, despite my old age, I should wait for a month or two till the serra clears the tubes as much as possible. (Then I may not even need an IVF, but that would be too good to be true!)

I fear if they put an embryo in me, it may not survive again, due to all this “mysterious” fluid that’s probably toxic...

Btw: I felt serrapeptase working from the third day of taking it. – cramps, spotting, cramps again by both ovaries for at least two weeks, delayed ovulation, heavy period, and now this mysterious fluid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->