Anyone else with high BP TTC?

Kyliem87

Mummy of 1 Princess
Reaction score
Hi ladies :coffee:

Soooo we've decided to TTC for #2! :happydance:

During pregnancy #1 I developed high BP and a fast heart rate (at 35 weeks my resting rate was 160 beats per min) both of which I still have issues with, my cardiologist sees no reason why I can't be pregnant again but obviously I'll be monitored through out. I'm going to the docs on Thursday to talk about my BP tablets as many of them are harmful to a foetus and my medication will need to be changed. I'm just looking to see if there's anyone else here TTC who has the same sort of issues as me?

What has your doctor advised?
Have you had to alter your medication prior to conception?

Would be wonderful to hear from people in the same situation :flower:

I have high BP and my dr doesnt see any problems it was 130/90 last time i had it checked :) which is down from 150/9? :)

My dr always says I have high Bp...I don't believe him considering I only see home when Im super sick or on medication...baby dust babe!!!

Thanks ladies! Mine medicated is around 135/101 and unmediducated can reach 160/145 lol! I was monitored so much in my first pregnancy and I'm positive my BP will rise even higher this time as the medicine pregnancy suitable doesn't do much for me but I'm not going to stress too much. I can't change it haha!

Baby dust ladies! :flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->