anyone else worried about a saggy tummy? or bought a post partum support belt?

becks115

Reaction score
Hi

Im due to give birth soon and am really worried about getting a saggy tummy, I was at teh baby show in Birmigham and saw a company selling nice looking post partum support belts, I bought one but am wondering if anyone else has bought one or has any experience? this is their website

www.seraphina.uk.com (apparantly everone in Italy wears something similar)

Becks xxx

TBH I'd wait and see what it's like afterwards before you order anything. It may well go back a lot better and easier than you think.

you may be surprised hun, I thought I would have a belly that hung down, when I looked down after having Ella it looked normal! I was so surprised at how it "retracted" back into place haha. Are you breatfeeding ? becuase this really helps!

I have the saggiest tummy ever but I have the greatest gift ever....

I breastfeed, in fact still am and I still look like I have a sack of spuds on my front. This is something I am going to look into, I saw the stall too and it looked good, especially about supporting your back as this was something I struggled with.

I really can not recommend this company!

I ordered two belts from this them, they came but were a completely different size to the ones ordered. To return them there is only a phone number on the web page, which I rang every day for over a week, there was no reply!

When I did get someone, they said they were in Italy to try on the belt, even though it says not to on the web page and ring back if there was a problem.

Let's just say I am still ringing and again there is no reply!!

I can honestly say I have never received such bad service. I now have two belts that are too big that I can't exchange and they cost me over £30.00

I am the sort of person who always worries about my weight..

So im really afraid of getting a saggy stomach, because sad it sounds (I no) i think it would make me feel depressed as i am a petite size 8 - 10 & always have been. But i did hear breasfeeding was excelant not just for the baby :happydance:

I have put on 3 and half stone since being pregnant that is allot and I still have 9 weeks to go . I dont look like Ive put on allot of weight I do have a BIG belly though so hopefully its not saggy afterwards got to seriously do some sit ups after

I worry about my weight as well, and Im really worried about this too. Im not very big (yet) but I cant help but think the worst. I know my little boy will more than make up for the weight gain but Id still like my OH to fancy me! lol I didnt even know those belts existed to be honest, so I might give one a try.

Not from that company though by the looks of it.

xxx

I am not worried about weight, that can be lost. I am worried about the sagginess. I had a lovley flat tummy before I got pregnant. I will just have to wait and see.

I worry about my weight as well, and Im really worried about this too. Im not very big (yet) but I cant help but think the worst. I know my little boy will more than make up for the weight gain but Id still like my OH to fancy me! lol I didnt even know those belts existed to be honest, so I might give one a try.

Not from that company though by the looks of it.

xxx

Shallow i know, but the OH thing, im in the same boat. Cant help worrying - even tho he keeps telling me not to be so stupid as we will have a beautiful baby at the end, still plays on my mind tho :blush:

Hi, I have just joined baby and bump and have already found it really interesting! Keep up the good work!

I have been looking at the support belts too, as my first two children were born in Greece and everybody there wears a support belt the minute they have given birth and swear they help to get you back in shape. I must admit I poo poohed the idea as after all I grew up in the UK for heavens sake not a little island in the middle of the Med that still thinks its in the 20th Century! Now on my 3rd very unexpected pregnancy I am re-thinking! Have you ever seen a fat greek girl? Believe me, most of them are lovely and slender..............I so want to be back in my size 14 jeans again!

I still had a saggy line after my son but nothing was hanging and even if you worked at it and had no more kids I'm sure it would be taught again in a couple of years. My mum's 48, had 3 kids and has a washboard stomach lol.

I still had a saggy line after my son but nothing was hanging and even if you worked at it and had no more kids I'm sure it would be taught again in a couple of years. My mum's 48, had 3 kids and has a washboard stomach lol.

lol lucky for some!

Ive never heard of those belts..My stomach is only a little saggy, nothing really to worry or bother me or oh though x

I was talking to my OH the other day and got a bit paranoid that I might struggle to loose the weight or have really saggy boobs... and he started talking diets and excercise plans!!!

Not what I wanted to hear! So after a huge hormon driven sobbing session he asked me what he was suposed to say? I said that perhaps that he would still love me would have been a good start and he said "well I thought that was obvious" .... Arrrggg!!! Men.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"