Anyone else wtt due to deployment?

JES0712

Reaction score
My hubby just left a few days ago and we wont be able to try again for another 3 months (minimum). It was hard enough deciding to try, only to have a deployment throw a wrench in our plans... any other military girlies out there?

Hi! We're military-- Coast Guard. We're also waiting to try until Feb, we're set to transfer in June and we find out in Feb where we're going. If we're staying in the area, we'll start trying in Feb. If we're moving, we'll start trying in May. (I just don't want to split OB care between 2 docs and possibly 2 states).

I really feel ya on the deployments throwing a wrench in your plans. DH is deployed often, (he can be gone up to 21 days at a time, and turn right back around and leave again when he comes back). We have a DD (20 months old), and I'm a SAHM (and love it!). It's just hard that he's always coming and going (and often missing my fertile window, ugh.)

Welcome to the board!

We're in the same boat with the moving. My husband gets to pick his orders in march, HOPEFULLY we will get stationed where we want, bc being close to family will help once we do have a baby. Its too hard with him being gone all the time to have one, go to school and work. My husband is gone, 2 weeks of every month almost just for drills and training alone. Down-fall of the military I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->